Brand: Man Arden
Sold By: Emmbros Overseas
MAN ARDEN BEARD SOFTENER – HYDRATING & NOURISHING
Say Goodbye to Out of Control Frizz and Embarrassing Patches That Simply Won’t Grow in. Man Arden Beard Softener Is Your #1 Premium Beard Conditioner That Has You Covered to Help Keep Your Beard Healthy and Manly… but Also Soft and Comfortable Just the Way You Like It.
Achieve a Meticulously Groomed Look While Enjoying a Softer, More Touchable Mane With Man Arden Beard Softener. Infused With a Precious Natural Oils Blend, Vitamin E and Numerous Other Active Ingredients to Keep Your Facial Hair Conditioned, Smooth and Soft While Leaving the Skin Beneath Your Beard Feeling Hydrated & Itch-free.
- Beard Softener by Man Arden gives your beard a healthy and groomed look. Softens and conditions unruly, coarse and rogue beard hair to make your beard hair more manageable, smooth and groomable, tamer and better against your skin. Nature intended for you to have a beard but strong styling is up to you.
- Top Proven Hair Wax – Hair Wax Anti Frizz Volumizing Styling Solution. Molds And Sculpts the Hair Into Desired Shape & Style. Promotes a Special Hair Shine Gloss Polish & Glitter Elegance. Particularly Suitable For Asymmetrical Firm Hair Styles. If you are Looking for Extra Strong Hold, opt for Man Arden Hair Fiber Wax Strong.
- PERFECT CONDITIONER – Soaks in quickly to treat dry, coarse, and unruly beard hair. Calms under-beard skin and moisturizes beards for a tidier, groomed beard look.
- ABSORBS DEEP INTO YOUR BEARD FAST: Gets quickly absorbed deep into your beard hair, making them softer and stronger without any greasy residue or heaviness. Within an hour you’ll be able to touch your beard without feeling the product at all. Guaranteed to give you the best beard experience.
- The hair on your face is not the same as the hair on your head. Facial hair requires a specialized grooming regimen. Man Arden Beard Care Products answer the unique requirements of beards, no matter the length. Grow a beard to be proud of – and beard boldly.
Aloe Vera Juice, Cocoa Butter, Bees Wax, Candelilla Wax, Carnauba Wax, Shea Butter, Castor Cold Pressed Oil, Sesame Cold Pressed Oil, Sunflower Cold Pressed Oil, Golden Virgin Jojoba Cold Pressed Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Grape Seed Cold Pressed Oil
For best results, rub a small amount evenly between palms before working onto facial hair. Begin applying to your beard & moustache, to make your beard manageable & soft!
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money