Brand: Morpheme Remedies | +91-1725057229 | morpheme#morphemeremedies.com
Morpheme Remedies Jamaican Black Castor Hair Therapy Oil provides superior nourishment to restore the health of your tresses. Thinning of hair is often associated with the harmful effect of exposure to harsh environmental elements and overuse of hairstyling products on the hair roots. Morpheme Remedies Hair Therapy Oil addresses these common causes of excess hair fall, and helps restore normal hair growth. By moisturizing, nourishing, strengthening and protecting the tresses, it provides all round hair care.
Benefits of Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Jamaican black castor oil is an excellent natural hair rejuvenator. The unique process of producing the dark coloured castor oil by roasting, grinding and boiling castor beans was discovered in Jamaica. The alkaline pH of this castor oil variant makes it ideal for rejuvenating the stressed tresses. It helps strengthen the hair and is known to work as a hair growth booster.
Smoothes Dry Coarse Hair
The important moisturizing components of the hair therapy oil are virgin coconut oil, black castor oil, virgin olive oil, virgin jojoba oil and wheat germ oil. The oil blend coats each hair strand and locks in moisture so that hair stays hydrated and smooth the whole day. Amla oil in the oil blend adds sheen to the tresses and helps restore the natural dark colour of your hair.
Protects Against Hair Damage
The deep conditioning hair oil helps repair the dry damaged hair, and the protective moisture mantle of the hair strands fortified with the natural oil blend minimizes environmental hair damage. Vitamin E and the antioxidant phytochemicals in the plant oils thwart the harmful effect of exposure to pollutants. The nutrient rich oil penetrates the hair strands and decreases protein loss from the hair cuticles, thereby making your hair strong and less prone to breakage.
- This is a mixture of the finest nutrient rich natural oils for advanced hair care. It’s perfect for delivering extra moisture to the dry hair to make it soft, smooth and more manageable.
- The protein rich natural oils penetrate the hair cuticle and help repair the damaged hair. The intensely moisturized hair has a higher tensile strength and more likely to resist breakage and split ends.
- This superior variant of the traditional castor oil is known to be one of nature’s best oil for hair care.
- Massaging the scalp with nutrient rich natural oils helps to increase blood circulation in the scalp, boost supply of nutrients to the hair roots and keep them active. With frequent use, the Hair Therapy Oil encourages healthy hair growth.
- All types of hair would benefit by using this oil. It is free from toxic ingredients, and therefore, safe for the scalp and hair.
Organic Virgin Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Cold Pressed Oil, Castor (Ricinus communis) Cold Pressed Oil, Extra Virgin Olive (Olea europaea) Cold Pressed Oil, Amla (Emblica officinalis) Cold Pressed Oil, Golden Virgin Jojoba (Simmondsia chimesis) Cold Pressed Oil, Wheatgerm (Triticum vulgare) Cold Pressed Oil, Peppermint (Mentha piperata) Essential Oil.
Apply oil on tip of your fingers and rub it gently on the base of your hair enabling it to penetrate in to the roots of your hair. Leave it overnight or for few hours. Wash with Morpheme Remedies sulfate-free Shampoo and Conditioner. Your Hair will look sensational and shiny.
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money