Brand: Muscle asylum | [email protected] |+91 9354464352
Sold By: H2H Innovations Pvt Ltd
Ships From: Gurgaon
L-Arginine and L-Citrulline are two amino acids bundled into a single powerful supplement. L-Arginine is an important factor in muscle metabolism and is a precursor for nitric oxide, which promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels & also Helps in Muscle Recovery & Endurance. L-Citrulline helps the body rid itself of ammonia, a by-product of exercise. This clearing enables the body to recover after a workout.
- Perfect Combination Of Aakg (70%) And Citrulline Malate (30%) For Pump And Endurance. Mix 1 Serving In Pre Workout Or Bcaa For Best Results
- Better Heart Health – L-Arginine Increases The Amount Of Nitric Oxide In The Body. This Substance Causes Blood Vessels To
- Widen, Promoting Better Circulation. This Way, L-Arginine May Help Increase Blood Flow To All Areas Of The Body And Support
- The Heart. Boost Your Heart Health With L-Arginine Supplement!
- Supports Bigger Pumps, Performance, Vascularity, And Gains – Are You Into Workouts But Easily Get Tired? During Intense
- Exercise, Levels Of Ammonia Rise In The Muscle Tissues, And This Build-Up Contributes To Delayed-Onset Muscle Soreness
- Following Workouts. L-Arginine Helps Your Body Clear Ammonia Build-Up By Increasing Circulation.
- Shelf Life:- 24 Months
- Muscle Asylum L-Arginine L-Citrulline Complex + Free Trial Pack Worth Rs.300 And 1 Company Brochure
Citrulline Dl-Malate, AAKG
Add 1 scoop of powder to a glass filled with 100-150 ml of water or fruit juice and stir well.
|Number of Servings||33|
|Serving Size||1 Scoop (3 g)|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money