Muscle XP Beginners Protein is a Whey protein source formulated to introduce and accustom you to a high protein diet. A regular diet does not suffice the body’s protein demand, thus, a high-quality protein supplement is required to boost the protein supply. Beginners Protein is the perfect initial protein supplement for individuals hitherto unused to high protein intake. As a source of both- Whey, which comprises 20% of milk protein, and Casein, which makes the rest of milk protein- it is a complete source of fast & slow acting proteins. The different digestion rates of whey and casein help to meet the body’s immediate protein need for repair and recovery of muscles post workouts. It also ensures sustained protein needed for maintaining the anabolic state during rest for the muscle growth. It is a simple yet effective supplement that prepares the foundation of a high protein diet. People reluctant to increase their protein intake due to common digestion problems such as bloating, stomach cramp and gas would find the Beginners Protein easy to digest.
- Contains 12g of protein with zero added sugar in one scoop full (30g). Whey Protein concentate being the primary protein source is coupled with Calcium Caseinate.
- 8.5g of EAAs including 2.7g of BCAAs help gain muscle and keep the body in anabolic state even while at rest. 13.5g of carbs are provided by a scoop (30g) of protein powder.
- Contains digestive enzymes to quickly breakdown the protein, increases the bioavailability of amino acids, ease digestion, minimizes bloating, and other digestive issues associated with high protein intake.
- Delivers all the essential amino acids, including the branched-chain amino acids to assist in muscle growth & development, maintain muscle mass, and minimize muscle loss.
- Ideal protein supplement for a beginner’s muscle building diet. Whey & casein are combined to support sustainable protein-release to meet your muscle’s protein need for several hours and help in post-workout recovery along with lean muscle growth.
|Number of Servings||33|
|Serving Size||1 Scoop (30 g approx)|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money