MuscleXP Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000Mg ( 60 Softgel )
- Made from oil-rich sardines
- No mercury, PCB’s, Heavy metals and other harmful contaminants
- Consists of 330mg of omega-3, 180mg of EPA, 120 mg of DHA and 30mg of other omega acids
- Unique patented enteric-coating for eliminating the risk of acidity
- Soft gels are easy to swallow
- No odor, stomach acids or fishy aftertaste
- Manufactured in certified GMP facility
- Recommended for daily use
- Can be consumed by both men and women
Fish oil is the richest source of Omega-3 fatty acids which play a prominent role in maintaining proper metabolism and cardiovascular health. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential as it cannot be produced in the body. MuscleXP manufactures the best fish oil soft gel capsules without any harsh chemicals, colorants, mercury and other contaminants. Most fish oil capsules cause uneasiness in the abdomen after consumption and therefore, MuscleXP tablets are enteric-coated to minimize the risk of digestive problems. The fish oil is extracted from sardine which makes it rich in docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Each bottle has 60 1000mg soft gel capsules where 330 mg is made up of omega-3 fatty acids.
Our body does not make omega-3 fatty acids which necessitate the need to get it from the diet. Fish oil supplements are the ideal source of omega-3 fatty acids as they are naturally made from oil-rich fish such as sardines. These fish oil capsules are rich in docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), the omega-3 fatty acids which have potential benefits. Regular intake of fish oil supplements could improve the quality of health. Omega- 3 fats are polyunsaturated fatty acids that are termed as healthier fats. Every 1000mg of soft gel capsule consists of 330 mg of omega-3 fatty acids including 180mg of EPA and 120 mg of DHA.
The capsules are coated with a unique patented technology called the enteric coating which makes the soft gel odor-free and easy to digest. Most fish oil supplements cause acidity and aftertaste that make them unpleasant to consume regularly. But MuscleXP enteric-coated fish oil soft gels are smooth in nature and do not dissolve in the stomach. They instead pass on to the intestines to dissimilate; leaving no chances for developing acidity and a fishy odor. These fish oil supplements can be consumed regularly to improve cardiovascular health and the overall metabolism of the body.
- Fish Oil Is particularly beneficial for athletes, as supplementation has been shown to promote healing at sites of injury
- Reduces muscle soreness from eccentric bicep curls
- Reduces heart rate and oxygen consumption during cycling
- Improves pulmonary function during wrestling
- Helps to reduce the severity of exercise-induced bronchoconstriction in elite triathletes and runners
Take 1-2 fish oil soft gels daily with lukewarm water as recommended by a physician. MuscleXP enteric-coated fish oil capsules consist of recommended dosage of omega-3 fatty acids. Therefore, one or two capsules are sufficient to meet the required Omega 3 need of the body.
|Serving Size||1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container||60|