Brand: MyFitFuel | 095996 36664
Sold By: MyFitFuel
Ships From: Delhi
MyFitFuel Hydrolyzed whey protein isolate is made from fresh milk with advance partially pre-digested protein properties. In comparison to other proteins, Protein hydrolysate goes through the process of breakdown of protein into small peptides. These peptides make this protein very easy to digest and absorb. The protein utilization in Hydrolyzed whey protein is highest when compared to other protein sources. This protein helps to increase the overall muscle mass of the body.
- Partially Pre-digested protein
- It’s naturally faster to absorb in muscles than any other normal protein
- Very high protein content in every serving.
- Helps in faster recovery and one of the best protein source for a post-workout drink
- Helps to increase the muscle mass of the body
- Approx. 30gm Protein on “Dry basis”, 29gm Protein on “As is basis” in unflavored
- 7.2gm BCAA, 5.9gm Glutamine in every serving in unflavored.
- The protein made from fresh milk where long-chain amino acids were broken into small chains (peptides) for fast digestion and absorption.
- Ideal for very quick muscle repair, recovery & growth.
- Zero gm Sugar and No Aspartame added
- No artificial color, No Dairy Whiteners, No Skim Milk Powder, No Color, No Soy Protein, No Artificial Flavor, and No Preservatives added.
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
Pour 300-350ml of water into a good blender like MyFitFuel Blender and add 1 scoop of MyFitFuel Hydrolyzed Whey Protei. Shake it for 15-20 seconds and consume it immediately. Use less liquid for a stronger and thicker tasting taste.
We recommend 1-2 servings daily to complete your protein intake.
To promote lean muscles, nutrition expert suggests 1gm of protein per pound body weight every day (2.2g per kg of body weight every day) consumed during the different time of the day. Some train in the morning and some in the evening but we recommend following important serving times of MyFitFuel Hydrolyzed Whey Protein.
- Just before sleep
- Immediately upon waking up.
- During morning breakfast
- Any other time during the day or in between meals as snacks or when you require additional protein intake.
|Serving Size||1 Scoop (32.8g)|
|Number of Servings||15|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money