Importer: MSM Retail Pvt. Ltd. (✓ Authorized By Brand) | [email protected] | 0120-4138699
Sold By: MSM Retail Private Limited
Ships From: Noida
With up to 75% less sugar than standard supermarket alternatives, enjoy an afternoon pick-me-up without ruining all your hard-earned progress.
Created with heaps of delicious cocoa powder and baked with sweet chocolate chips, our Protein Brownies are packed with 23g of protein for an indulgent everyday treat.
- 22.5g protein per brownie
- Up to 75% less sugar1
- Boosts recovery2
- Great on-the-go
Nutritional information may vary depending on flavour.
Our convenient chocolatey treats are loaded with high-quality protein, helping to grow and maintain important muscle3 whatever your fitness goals.
And with 26.5g of carbs, they also help keep you fuelled and boost recovery throughout the day2 — a must after that early morning class or before an evening workout.
1. Our Protein Brownie has up to 75% less sugar than standard supermarket alternatives
2. Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle. This beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours, and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
3. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
When to enjoy Protein Brownies?
They’re perfect for a sweet bite when you want it most, and our favourite anytime protein boost.
What to enjoy Protein Brownies with?
These are great on-the-go, but get the protein you need with Impact Whey Protein — with 21g per serving it’s officially one of the best protein powders out there.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Consume as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Suitable for vegetarians.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May also contain nuts and peanuts.
Chocolate Chip Flavoured: Milk Protein, Glycerine, Protein Hydrolysates (Wheat), Oat flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Chocolate Chips (9%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Flavouring), Maltodextrin, Soy Protein, Cocoa Powder, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar), Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose).
CONTAINS ADDED ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCE (Chocolate chip flavour).
Serving Size – 1 Brownie (75g)
Typical Nutritional Values
|Per Serving (75g)||% RDA*|
|of which sugars||4 g||**|
* RDA% expressed as per “moderate work man” (as per ICMR)
** RDA% not established
|Packaging||Individual Packs in box|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money