Now Chromium (200 mcg), 100 capsules
NOW foods, 244 Knollwood Drive | Bloomingdale, IL 60108, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: 888-669-3663
- Easily absorbed, active picolinate form
- Supports healthy blood glucose levels
- Important for the utilization of carbohydrates fats and proteins
- Supports weight loss
Availability: Sold Out
Chromium is an essential trace mineral that is best known for its role as an insulin co-factor. Chromium is therefore critical for the maintenance of healthy glucose and carbohydrate metabolism; however, it is also important for the utilization of fat and protein. Scientific studies also indicate that it may play a role in cardiovascular health. As part of a healthy diet and exercise program, Chromium Picolinate may help to maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range and may also help to support a healthy body composition.
- Supports a healthy blood glucose level.
- Contains three chromium forms for proper utilisation of protein, fat and carbohydrates.
- Promotes healthy digestion.
Rice Flour and Cellulose(capsule).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
|Number of serving||100|