Now MK-7 Vitamin K-2 (100mcg), Unflavoured 60 veggie capsule(s)
NOW foods, 244 Knollwood Drive | Bloomingdale, IL 60108, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: 888-669-3663
- NOW Foods' MK-7 vitamin K2 contains a highly biologically active form of vitamin k2 derived from non-GMO natto.
- Vitamin K2 and its dependent proteins have been discovered to be of vital importance for bone and vascular health.
- These vitamin k2-dependent proteins are now known to play pivotal roles in the physiology of bone mineralization.
Now Foods MK-7 Vitamin K-2 contains a highly biologically active form of Vitamin K2 derived from natto, a traditional Japanese fermented soy food. Now Foods MK-7 Vitamin K-2 is a natural source from Natto that supports bone health and promotes arterial health. Vitamin K is well known for its role in the synthesis of a number of blood coagulation factors. During recent years, however, Vitamin K2 and its dependent proteins have been discovered to be of vital importance for bone and vascular health. These Vitamin K2-dependent proteins are now known to play pivotal roles in the physiology of bone mineralization, as well as in the maintenance of vascular elasticity.
- Helps in the maintenance of bones.
- Plays a role in calcium metabolism.
- The most biologically active form of Vitamin K.
- Vegetarian / Vegan.
Rice flour, cellulose (capsule) and silica. Contains soy (non-GMO). Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 capsule daily with a deal.
|Quantity||60 veggie capsule(s)|
|Serving Per Pack||60|
|Serving Size||1 Veg Capsule|