NutroActive oats flour is a gluten-free whole grain flour that is manufactured by stone grinding of whole oats. Oats flour is high in protein, soluble dietary fibers, and healthy fats. Oats flour contain large amount of beta-glucan soluble fiber which increases the feeling of fullness and helps in reducing hunger. Soluble fibers in oats may help in relieving constipation and may also help in managing cholesterol levels. Oats flour is incredibly nutritious and has many health benefits. It is a good source of magnesium, iron, phosphorous, and potassium. It also has anti-oxidant properties. Oats flour can improve blood sugar control and may also help you manage weight because Oats flour has lesser carb than normal wheat atta or rice. It is an excellent option for vegetarians to add more protein and fibers in the diet. Oats are naturally gluten-free great option for those people who have a gluten intolerance. NutroActive Oats flour can be easily added to your recipe in place of flour. It adds rich, nutty flavor to any of the recipes. 100 grams of oats flour contain 55 grams of net carbs, 17 grams protein, 11 grams of dietary fibers. Oats flour can be used for making chapatti or for making baked goods such as oats cookies, oatcakes.
- High dietary fiber Oats flour contains a large amount of beta-glucan which is a water-soluble fiber and has many health benefits.
- These soluble fibers absorb water and increase bulk volume in the stomach thereby increasing the feeling of fullness.
- This feeling of fullness helps in weight loss as a person eats less food. Soluble fibers in oats flour also absorbs extra cholesterol from food and helps in managing cholesterol and blood sugar levels. 100 grams of oats flour contain 11 grams of dietary fibers.
- High protein Oats flour is incredibly nutritious and is a great source of protein.
- Protein is very important for muscle growth and physical strength.
- Oats flour is a good source of protein for a vegetarian diet.
- Oats flour can be used for making chapatti, adding to soup to increase its thickness, for gluten-free baking, for baking oats cookies, muffins. Oats flour is a great combination of high protein and high fiber. 100 grams of oats flour contain 17gms proteins.
- Diabetes management Oats flour is a better choice for diabetes management than wheat or rice because it contains fewer carbs and provides more protein and fibers.
- Oats flour is having a low glycaemic index compared to wheat or rice.
- Managing the ratio of healthy carbohydrates and protein in the diet is very important for good health.
- Living a healthy lifestyle, eating healthy food, and living an active life is essential for long term health.
- Vitamins and minerals Oats flour is loaded with essential vitamins and trace elements like calcium, phosphorous, iron, magnesium.
- Oats flour provides essential vitamins and minerals vital for the health and maintenance of the body.
- Oats flour also contains a huge amount of antioxidants also that helps you to build up a strong immune system.
Use it in Place Flour (Atta) to make the recipe delicious and nutritious
|Veg / Non Veg||Veg|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money