Nutrimed 100% Micellar Casein Protein (908 g, Unflavored)
- Slow Digesting All Day Protein
- Excellent Night time Protein, Sustained Release for Prolonged Amino Acid Delivery.
- Nutrimed 100% Micellar Casein is a complete protein that supplies all of the essential amino acids in the amounts necessary for muscle growth and maintenance. Because of their unique time-released qualities, Caseins are considered anti-catabolic or muscle-protecting proteins.
- Zero Cholesterol, Zero trans fat, Zero lactose
- Each serving packed with 5.5 Grams of BCAAs and 5.5 Grams of Glutamine.
Nutrimed 100% Micellar Casein has a slow absorption rate into the bloodstream, which provides a steady stream of amino acids to muscle cells over 4-6 hours. This ensures positive nitrogen retention in muscles for much longer periods compared to whey protein.
Casein is best taken at night or in combination with whey protein isolate after workouts to help provide sustained amino acid delivery during the two most crucial times of muscle growth: during sleep and post-training. Nutrimed 100% Micellar Casein is a complete protein that supplies all of the essential amino acids in the amounts necessary for muscle growth and maintenance. Because of their unique time-released qualities, Caseins are considered anti-catabolic or muscle-protecting proteins.
- Slow Digesting Micellar Casein is a complete protein that supplies all of the essential amino acids in the amounts necessary for muscle growth and maintenance. One serving of Nutrimed 100% Micellar Casein provides a complete serving of muscle building BCAA’s and glutamine/glutamine precursors while maintaining a low fat, low carb profile.
- Rapid protein release, characteristic of whey protein, is desirable immediately before and after exercise to help refuel recovering muscles. But delayed digestion and absorption may be more beneficial at other times – including bedtime when your body typically goes for hours without food. Micellar Casein protein is digested at a slower rate than its counterpart whey protein causing a slower release of amino acids into the blood stream. Sometimes slower is better.
- Casein proteins are PH sensitive causing them to thicken in the acidic environment of the stomach. The ability of this protein to form a gel in the gut slows down its digestion allowing for a steady release of amino acids for up to 7 full hours after ingestion. This slow release of nutrients can feed your muscles with protein and amino acids for hours! Because of their unique time-released qualities, caseins are considered anti-catabolic or muscle-protecting proteins.
Micellar Casein (non-denatured) (cold processed. Instantized with sunflower lecithin.)
Take Nutrimed 100% Micellar Casein immediately before bed and in between meals when delayed protein delivery is desired. Using a shaker cup is the easiest and most convenient way to make consistently great tasting casein shakes every time. Just add 1 to 2 scoops of Micellar Casein to your shaker cup and then pour in 300-350 ml of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Adjust the taste and thickness by varying the amount of liquid that you add to your shake. For a stronger, sweeter flavor with thicker consistency, use less liquid.
|Veg / Non-Veg||Veg|