Importer: Aussee Oats India Ld. 162C Mittal Tower, Nariman Point, Mumbai- 400021, India M +(91) 7738200716
Sold By: Aussee Oats India Limited
Ships From: Mumbai
The oats are rich in soluble fiber and are a good source of beta-glucan which makes them a healthy choice for breakfast. This bowl of oats is rich in antioxidants making it the perfect choice for the health-conscious. The oats are rich in good fats and other nutrients that help manage your weight which keeping you active for the day ahead.
- 100% Wholegrain Oats: Naturally Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Heart-Healthy wholemeal – No Sugar, No Trans fats and Certified by Wholegrain Council of USA. Rich in Beta-glucan. Helps in controlling blood sugar levels and reduce cholesterol
- High-Fibre Oats: Oats are a great source of complex carbohydrates providing lots of energy, makes you feel full, aids digestion and promotes weight loss.
- Vitamin- Rich, Protein-Rich Breakfast cereal: Oateo healthy bowl of oats is a wholesome meal and has high protein, high fiber & essential vitamins like Iron, Manganese per 100 grams than any other cereal.
- Antioxidant-Rich Oats may help prevent premature aging of the skin caused due to free radical damage. Promotes great skin health.
- Freshly Packed in premium packaging to retain the freshness of the product and high shelf-life naturally. Charge Up with Oateo Oat Bran and awaken the inner superhero Captain America -energy in you. Oats is naturally gluten-free, but since our oats are processed in a facility that process wheat and tree nuts, it might contain traces of the same
1) Add 1/2 cup (40gm) of Oateo steel-cut Oats into a cooking vessel, 2) Pour 2 cups of water into the vessel. 3) Cover and cook for 20 – 25 minutes on low heat. (cooking time will vary and depend on the desired consistency) 4) Stir occasionally. 5) Remove from heat and let it stand covered for a couple of minutes. Serve hot. 6) Add sugar as required.
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money