Sold By: NEOSTRONG LIFECARE PRIVATE LIMITED (HealthXP)
Ships From: Bhiwandi, Mumbai
•Optimum Nutrition, Inc.Attn: Consumer Affairs Dept, 3500 Lancey Road, Suite 1200, Downers Grove, IL 60515 | 1-800-705-5226 | Country of Origin: USA
•Tirupati Wellness, SurajPur, Nahan Road, Paonta Sahib, Sirmaur HP - 173001 Country of Origin: India
Whey protein is derived from cow’s milk & is considered a complete protein because it contains all of the essential amino acids that can only be taken in through diet. Because of ultra-filtering & other processes, ON Performance Whey has much of the fat, carbohydrates and other undesirable components removed, leaving you with an easy-to-mix powder providing 24 grams of whey protein with just 1 gram of sugar & 1 gram of fat. ON Performance Whey is a great addition to your healthy, balanced diet.
- Whey Protein comes from milk. Milk is comprised of water, Carbohydrates, Dietary Fat, and Protein.
- The Protein in milk is 20% Whey Protein and 80% Casein Protein.
- Whey protein is often referred to as a fast protein because it is digested and absorbed quickly making it ideal to consume after all forms of exercise to support recovery.
22 Grams of Protein Per Serving
- 5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs per Serving
- 3 Grams of Naturally Occurring Glutamic Acid per Serving
- 100% Whey Protein Complex
- Quick, Easy Glass & Spoon Mixing
Protein Blend (91%) (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Emulsifier (INS 322i), Cocoa Powder (processed with alkali), Artificial Flavours (Chocolate, Cream, Butter, Cocoa, Custard), Sodium Chloride, Thickener (466, 415, 407), Sweetener (955, 950).
Mix 1 scoop in 180-240 ml of cold water, milk, or beverage of choice. For best results, mix up your shake 30-60 minutes after your workout, or have it as an anytime snack in your balanced, high-protein diet
|Serving Size||1 Scoop (34gm)|
|Number of Servings||29|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money