ON Serious Mass 6 lbs
ON Serious Mass Gainer is one of the most consumed mass gainers around the globe. Optimum Nutrition, being one of the most trusted bodybuilding supplements brands, delivers high quality mass gainers for effective results.
Each serving of Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass provides –
- 1250 calories
- 50 grams protein
- 25 essential minerals and vitamins
The premium quality ON Serious Mass encapsulates Creatine, Glutamic acid and L-Glutamine. It is also packed with 250 grams of carbohydrates, and calories from fat as 30.
If you are looking forward to gain healthy weight, strong muscle mass and also pack some good caloric amount without consuming them directly, the ON Serious Mass is the ultimate premium quality mass gainer to go for. Consuming ON Serious Mass is pretty easy. You can take the mass gainer shake either between meals or post-workout for effective results. This is not about putting on weight, it is a effective formulation to gain good muscle mass and overall physique development. The muscle building is the result of an amazing 50 grams of protein that you get from per serving of 334 grams of the ON Serious Mass 6lbs supplement. And while the 25 essential minerals and vitamins fulfill the requirement of overall fitness.
How To Take ON Serious Mass
An ideal way to consume this high-quality ON Serious Mass 6lbs Strawberry mass gainer supplement is to take it –
- Blended with water for about 45 to 60 seconds. You may add other nutritional ingredients if required.
- Mixed with low-fat milk. This not only increases the nutritional value but also makes the shake creamier and more delicious to consume.
Important Points To Remember –
- The time to take the shake, the amount to be mixed and the diet to be taken with it depends on person to person. So, the best way to understand your requirement and implement is by consulting a fitness trainer and a certified nutritionist. This way you will be able to customize mass gainer intake as per your fitness requirements and body type.
- For best results and to avoid side effects, do not exceed the recommended intake. Do not hesitate to keep your doctor or health expert in loop for any clarity you might need regarding your present health condition.
- Do not quit on workout as, the goal is not to put on weight but to gain healthy weight in the form of muscle building.