Brand: Onelife: [email protected]
Sold By: ONELIFE NUTRISCIENCE PRIVATE LIMITED
•Influx Healthcare Plot No. 10, Phase 11 Genesis Industrial Township, Kolgaon, Palghar- 401404, Maharastra, India
• FSSAI Licence Number - 10019022010235
• Country of Origin: India
Onelife Monofloral manuka honey is honey for every occasion. It is sourced from Newzealand, which embodies the very essence of the wild, pristine manuka forest. Our honey is UMF 5+ certified. UMF is a grading system to measure antibacterial properties of the most common marker of manuka honey. it is a complex scale to identify the authenticity and purity of manuka honey.
Manuka honey which is produced by bees pollinating on the Manuka bush/Leptospermum scoparium is native to NewZealand. Manuka honey is unique than other honey in terms of its composition, texture and flavor.
- This preserves all the nutrition and imparts a raw, earthy flavor to the manukahoney.
- Manuka honey is rich in actives like hydrogen peroxide, methylglyoxal and dihydroxyacetone. which impart anti-bacterial properties to Manuka honey.
- Onelife Manukahoney has a UMF of 5+ Onelife Manuka Honey has higher nutrients such as amino acids, calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper, potassium, zinc as compared to regular honey.
- Manuka honey is an ideal replacement of sugar. It is a wiser choice for improving immunity, boosting metabolism and reducing inflammation.
- Raw unpasteurized manuka honey
|Veg / Non - Veg||Veg|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money