HealthXP
Authenticity Guaranteed
HealthXP
Free Shipping
HealthXP
Cash on Delivery
HealthXP
7 days Return

Oriental Botanics 99% Aloe Vera Fresh Soothing Gel 100ml

Rs.299

Availability: Sold Out

Check Serviceability:

Key Features:

  • The fast-absorbing gel forms a transparent film of moisture on the skin that maintains the natural suppleness of the skin without feeling greasy.
  • Healthy & Radiant Skin - Loaded with vitamins, minerals & amino acids, aloe vera gel easily penetrates and nourishes the skin. It makes the skin balanced and rejuvenated with a healthy glow.
  • Soothes Irritated Skin - Aloe Vera gel soothes the skin and helps calm the irritated, inflamed, and stressed skin. It helps to improve the condition of the skin damaged by exposure to sun and weather aggressors.

Brand: Oriental Botanics

Sold By: Emmbros Overseas Lifestyle Pvt Ltd

Manufacturer:

Vedic Natural Care Pvt Ltd, C-21, Sector-88, Industrial Area Noida,
Uttar Pradesh
Noida 201305
Country of Origin - India

Oriental Botanics 99% Pure Aloe Vera is a multipurpose and natural personal care product. The gel extracted from the thick fleshy leaves of the succulent plant is rich in multiple vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and antioxidants. Aloe vera gel is being used since ancient times in several cultures across the globe for skin & hair care. The ancient wisdom of cosmetology has been combined with modern technology to maximize the benefits of the aloe vera gel and ease its use. Given its multiple beauty uses, it’s an alluring gift that will leave you pampered.

Benefits

  • Aloe Vera Gel is one of the finest skin moisturizing agents available in nature. It is one of the few moisturizers that work on all types of skin and helps strengthen the moisture barrier, making the skin retain its hydration for a longer time.
  • The hydration boosting effect of aloe vera helps soothe itchiness, redness and irritation, sunburn and insect bites, and assists in healing the troubled skin. Its antimicrobial & anti-inflammatory properties make it the ideal product for moisturizing the acne-prone skin. When used as after shave gel, it helps heal nicks and cuts and razor burns.
  • Aloe vera gel is the ideal self-defense against the harmful effect of city pollution and solar radiation. The potent antioxidant constituents of the gel help to suppress free radical activity that damages the elasticity of the skin. By intensely nourishing the skin, it assists in repairing and rebuilding the skin cells.
  • Massaging the scalp with aloe vera gel helps to rejuvenate and strengthen the hair roots. You can use this as your regular hair conditioner or add it to hair packs to reduce hair dryness, smoothen the frizzes, add sheen to the tresses, and restore the hair to its healthy state.
  • While 99% of the gel comprises contaminant-free pure aloe vera gel, the remaining 1% is made of ingredients that are also known for their beauty benefits. Xanthan gum conditions the skin while Citric acid helps to fade blemishes and lightens complexion.”

Ingredients

Aloe vera juice (99%), Xanthan Gum (Plant-Based natural thickener), Sodium Benzoate, Potssium Sorbate & Citric Acid.

Usage

Evenly spread a small amount of gel on face and neck to ease makeup application
BrandOriental Botanics
FormGel
PackagingBox
Size100 ml

Ask Question

Please enter message.

Pro Summary(Based on ratings)

HealthXP

0

Taste

HealthXP

0

Mixability

HealthXP

0

Efficiency

HealthXP

0

Value for money

Add a Review

Please select rating.
Please select rating.
Please enter title.
Please enter message.