Oriental Botanics Aloe Vera Green Tea Cucumber After Sun Gel Avert the harmful effect of prolonged sun exposure with Oriental Botanics Aloe vera, Green Tea & Cucumber After Sun Gel. This innovative product is a blend of legendary skin soothers & healers that provide relief from sunburn and its common symptoms like redness, itching, inflammation, blistering, flaking, and peeling. The hydrating, soothing, non-sticky, and non-greasy gel evenly spreads on the skin and restores the protective moisture mantle. The restorative action of the After Sun Gel is due to its bioactive constituents that easily penetrate the skin and deliver essential nutrients, including antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, to facilitate repair of damaged skin.
- Aloe vera soothes the irritated skin, instantly rehydrates it, and minimizes peeling and flaking. It helps protect the skin from UV-ray damage and inhibits loss of skin elasticity.
- Free radical activity heightened due to prolonged sun exposure is suppressed by the potent antioxidant constituents of green tea. It helps preserve the natural suppleness of the skin.
- Cucumber cools & helps reduce inflammation. It’s also a good source of antioxidants that your skin requires to avert the harmful effect of exposure to UV radiation.
- The natural skin lightening ingredients in the gel helps in rescuing your natural skin tone darkened by sun exposure. The botanical extracts help in dispersing the excess melanin responsible for the formation of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Applying the After Sun Gel diminishes the cumulative effect of sun exposure and maintains the skin in its healthy condition, regardless of the time spent outdoors.
Demineralised Water, Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin,
Polyacrylate 13 (and) Polyisobutene (and) Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Allantoin (Comfrey Plant derived), Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract, Cucumber (Cucumis sativus) Extract, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root Extract, Calendula (Calendula officinalis) Extract, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), EDTA, Menthol, CI 42090, CI 19140.
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money