Brand: Oriental Botanics
Sold By: Emmbros Overseas Lifestyle Pvt Ltd
Revive and rejuvenate your skin with the benefits of potent Vitamin C richly infused in the Oriental Botanics Nature’s Vitamin C Night Cream.
Packed with natural Vitamin C derived from the fruit of Kakadu Plum along with other natural ingredients that deeply nourish and rejuvenate the skin while you sleep. Kakadu Plum, the key ingredient in the formulation, is not just rich in Vitamin C but also supplies the skin with antioxidants to maintain skin health. Pomegranate Flower extract and Kiwi Fruit nourish the skin throughout the night & fight the signs of early aging, giving you a noticeably brighter and beautiful skin in the morning. Formulated with rich butter & Oil, this Night cream retains skin moisture balance and hydrates the skin making it smooth & plump. It also helps improve the skin texture and impart a natural glow, so you wake up to a well-nourished and radiant skin in the morning. The presence of Orange Peel & lemon extract adds to the composition of Vitamin C. They also act as an astringent and help improve the skin. The Sweet Almond Cold Press Oil enhances the complexion and the overall skin tone. Nature’s Vitamin C Night Cream helps soothe, calm, revitalize the skin, and improve skin elasticity. Curated to be mild & gentle to the skin, this deep nourishing Night Cream is suitable for all skin types. It is free from parabens, mineral oils, phthalates, and other harmful chemicals. This product by Oriental Botanics is hypoallergenic, and PETA is certified to be cruelty-free.
Wake up to a well-nourished and moisturized skin with the Oriental Botanics Nature’s Vitamin C Night Cream. Infused with the natural Vitamin C derived from Kakadu Plum, the most abundant Vitamin C natural source, the Night Cream makes your skin appear more radiant and youthful, while other natural ingredients work efficiently to improve the skin texture and make your skin look beautiful. It is a mild & gentle formulation free from harmful chemicals like parabens, mineral oils, silicones, and other toxins.
- Moisturize & nourish the skin.
- Makes the skin appear brighter and more radiant.
- Helps fight early signs of aging.
- Make skin plump & delays the appearance of lines & wrinkles.
- Helps in collagen production and improves skin texture.
- Kakadu Plum
- Being rich in natural Vitamin C, it helps brighten and lighten the skin while helping in collagen production. It is also rich in antioxidants and helps fight free radical damage along with protecting the skin from environmental stressors. It helps reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid works as the skin’s natural humectant. It absorbs water and helps restore the healthy moisture balance of the skin.
- Orange Peel
- Being rich in citric acid, Orange peel extracts help dry out acne and provide skin exfoliation. It has a high content of Vitamin C, making the skin look brighter and more radiant.
- Rich in Vitamin C, Lemon helps reduce skin damage and premature aging. It also has astringent properties that help make skin tighter. It also reduces the production of excess oil on the skin.
- Grape Seed
- It helps to preserve the skin by increasing the skin benefiting efficiency of Vitamin C & Vitamin E.
- Licorice Root
- It is rich in antioxidants that help protect the skin against damage from the sun’s UV rays and free radicals. It also has an anti-aging effect and helps fight signs of early aging.
- Kiwi Fruit
- Loaded with Vitamin C & Vitamin E, Kiwi Fruit helps in collagen production and helps boost skin health.
- An excellent source of Vitamin C, Grapefruit helps make the skin smoother, brighter, and more even toned.
- Pomegranate Flower
- Helps boost collagen production and increase new cell synthesis. It also helps delay the early signs of aging, lines, & wrinkles.
- Turmeric Root
- Antiseptic & antimicrobial in nature, Turmeric helps fight bacteria and other skin-damaging microbes to reveal clear and beautiful skin. It also helps lighten scars and marks, brightens the skin, and improves skin tone.
- Xanthan Gum
- It works as a skin-conditioning agent, making the skin softer and improving skin texture.
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin E helps support skin health, cell repair, and skin rejuvenation. It is also rich in antioxidants and fights free radicals. Vitamin E also protects the skin against the UV damage caused by sun rays.
- Pro-Vitamin B5
- It helps retain the skin’s moisture balance and reduce irritation. It also helps increase the skin’s hydration, improve elasticity, and make the skin soft & supple.
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money