Brand: OZiva | [email protected] | 9769298556
Sold By: Zywie Ventures Private Limited
Ships From: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Saipor Biotech Pvt. Ltd.Sr. No 558/1A. Plot No.1 A/P-Rihe, Tal-Mulshi, Dist: Pune - 412115
Country of Origin: India
OZiva HerBalance for PCOS is a combination of 21 Plant-Based Whole Foods designed to assist in regulating Hormonal Balance and support the Menstrual Cycle in Women.
- PCOS is the most common endocrine-metabolic disorder in reproductive-aged women and between 4-23% of women at that age have a chance to contract it.
- OZiva HerBalance for PCOS contains 9 standardised herbal extracts like Vitex (Chasteberry) & Ashoka, which help balance testosterone and estrogen in around 45-60 days.
- OZiva Plant Based HerBalance for PCOS can help reduce PCOS symptoms, menstrual cramps, and hormonal imbalances if combined with a clean, holistic lifestyle, and exercise.
- It contains red raspberry, which helps strengthen and tighten the muscles of the uterus, and regulate the menstrual cycle.
- Enhanced with herbal extracts such as Shatavari and Aloe Vera, this PCOS tea for women helps improve fertility with Gokhra, 500 mg Vitamin B8 (Inositol) and 400 mcg Chromium, which stimulate ovulation and reduce cyst formation.
- It also supports cleansing of the skin, removal of facial hair which has grown due to PCOS, and helps control acne breakouts in the body.
- OZiva HerBalance for PCOS is a soy-free and gluten-free PCOS supplement for women that contains no added sugar or artificial sweeteners, making it absolutely safe for long term consumption. It is 100% natural and is Certified Clean by the US CLP, tested and cleared for over 300 contaminants, and Certified Vegan by the Vegan of UK.
- Helps retain and improve skin hydration with 3.4% Hyaluronic Acid.
Red Raspberry, Chasteberry, Ashoka, Aloe Vera
Mix two scoops (5g) in 150 ml of milk/smoothies/water. Shake well or use a blender to mix. Enjoy! Consume in the mid-morning or evening.
|Serving Size||2 Scoop (5 g)|
|Number of Servings||50|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money