Brand: Plantvita: [email protected]
Sold By: Enzu.life Pvt Ltd
Ships From: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Influx Healthcare, Plot no. 10, Phase II, Kolgaon, Palghar 401404
FSSAI Licence No - 11521004000058
Country of Origin: India
Mix this sustainably sourced, earth-friendly protein into shakes, bakes, smoothies, atta, Idli Dosa Batter, soups, sauces, oatmeal, pancakes & more. With 0g of carbs and 0g of sugar, it is the perfect natural supplement for muscle growth and maintaining a balanced diet
- Mung beans contain many healthy antioxidants, including phenolic acids, flavonoids, caffeic acid, cinnamic acid, and more.
- Antioxidants help neutralize potentially harmful molecules known as free radicals.
- Studies have found that antioxidants from mung beans can neutralize free radical damage linked to cancer growth in lung and stomach cells.
- Mung bean protein has anti-inflammatory properties that help protect against heat stroke, high body temperatures, thirst, and more.
- Studies show that Mung protein has
- For instance, animal studies have shown that mung bean antioxidants can lower blood LDL cholesterol and protect the LDL particles from interacting with unstable free radicals
|Number of Servings||14|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money