Brand: Plantvita: [email protected]
Sold By: Enzu.life Pvt Ltd
Ships From: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Influx Healthcare, Plot no. 10, Phase II, Kolgaon, Palghar 401404
FSSAI Licence No - 11521004000058
Country of Origin: India
PlantVita™ Pea protein is rich in essential branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). These are essential for building strong muscles, decreasing muscle soreness, and reducing muscle fatigue. Of the nine essential amino acids, three are the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs): leucine, isoleucine, and valine. All of which are abundant in pea protein. Research shows that pea protein delivers similar results to whey in terms of muscle gains. Pea protein can promote a feeling of fullness and lower blood pressure supporting a healthy heart and lifestyle. Some of the key benefits of Pea Protein are:
- Plant-Based Performance Protein
- Cleanest, plant-based protein containing essential nutrition to fuel your body to take on your goals. R
- fuels & Repairs Muscles with 26g of Complete Protein in a 33g serving.
- Plant-based Recovery
- PlantVita™ PLANT Essential Protein blend reduces muscle soreness, promotes faster recovery & jump starts muscle repair.
- Make Any Meal High Protein
- Mix this sustainably sourced, earth-friendly protein into shakes, bakes, smoothies, atta, Idli / Dosa Batter, soups, sauces, oatmeal, pancakes & more. With 0g of carbs and 0g of sugar, it is the perfect natural supplement for muscle growth and maintaining a balanced diet
- Powerful Amino-Acid Profile
- PlantVita™ Plant protein supplies a unique array of amino acids. These components are essential for your muscles, tissues, and immune system to function normally. Being rich in lysine and arginine, PlantVita™ Plant protein is especially beneficial for active lifestyles.
- Highly Bioavailable, Digestible & Non Allergenic
Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Isolate, Digestive Enzymes (Papain and Bromelain), Probiotics.
|Serving Size||2 Scoop (33gm)|
|Number of Servings||14|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money