Brand: Naturell India Private Limited, A - 205, Kailash Industrial Complex, Hiranandani Link Road, HMPL Surya Nagar, Vikhroli West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076 | [email protected] | 022 2517 0055
Sold By: Naturell India Private limited
Ships From: Bhiwandi-Thane
Max protein is made from gluten free super grains like sorghum (jowar) quinoa, oats, ragi and flavored with delicious Chinese Manchurian masala, these chips are delicious, nutritious, and energizing It has low gi (glycaemic index) 35 percent less fat than regular potato chips and no white carbs, white carbs cause a quick increase in blood sugar level and drop it rapidly, leading to tiredness White carbs are typically found in potato, rice, corn and wheat, etc which are usually found in other ordinary chips 25g protein – 10g fiber – 35 percent less fat – no white carbs – low gi (glycaemic index) Our power pulses like urad, chickpeas, and soy add to the protein value
- Max Protein is made from Gluten Free Super Grains like Sorghum (Jowar), Quinoa, Oats, Ragi and flavoured with delicious Chinese Manchurian masala.
- These chips are delicious, nutritious & energizing. It has low GI (Glycaemic Index), 35% Less Fat than regular potato chips & no White Carbs.
- White carbs cause a quick increase in blood sugar level & drop it rapidly, leading to tiredness.
- White Carbs are typically found in Potato, Rice, Corn, and Wheat etc.which are usually found in other ordinary chips.
- Our Power Pulses like Urad, Chickpeas and Soy add to the Protein value. – 10g Protein – 4g Fiber – 35% less Fat – No White Carbs – Low GI (Glycaemic Index)
Millets & Pulses Blend Flour (57%) (Jowar / Sorghum, Chickpeas, Quinoa, Whole Grain Oats, Ragi, Soy, Urad), Rice Bran Oil, Soy Protein Concentrate, Dietary Fiber, Sugar, Ajwain Powder, Black Pepper, Rock Salt, Fenugreek Powder, Garlic powder, Mixed spices (Chilli, Ginger, Bell Pepper, Black Pepper, Celery), Onion powder, Garlic powder, Soya sauce powder, Anticaking agent(E551) Acidity regulator (E330)
Open it, and eat it before the workout or after the workout. The choice is up to you. Easy to use, ready-to-eat.
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money