RiteBite Max Protein Namkeen 150gm Chinese Manchurian ( Exp – Sep 19 )
Naturell India Private Limited, A - 205, Kailash Industrial Complex, Hiranandani Link Road, HMPL Surya Nagar, Vikhroli West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 022 2517 0055
- These chips contain 3gm fibre, which is equivalent to 1 Cup of oat meal.
- These chips have 40% less fat than regular off-the-shelf namkeen packs.
- These chips are healthy as they contain the benefits of the traditional 7 grains (Whole Grain Oats, Quinoa, Ragi, Urad, Jowar, Chickpeas and Soy).
Now binge without stopping with Max Protein Chinese Manchurian chips. The perfect snack for those late night movie marathons or mid meal munching. Savour the taste of tangy Spanish tomatoes in this delicious snack made with select ingredients and spices. The goodness of 7 Millets & Pulses in this undisputed delicious snack will leave you craving for more.
- Max Protein is made from Gluten Free Super Grains like Sorghum (Jowar), Quinoa, Oats, Ragi and flavoured with delicious Chinese Manchurian masala.
- These chips are delicious, nutritious & energizing. It has low GI (Glycaemic Index), 35% Less Fat than regular potato chips & no White Carbs.
- White carbs cause a quick increase in blood sugar level & drop it rapidly, leading to tiredness.
- White Carbs are typically found in Potato, Rice, Corn, and Wheat etc.which are usually found in other ordinary chips.
- Our Power Pulses like Urad, Chickpeas and Soy add to the Protein value. – 10g Protein – 4g Fiber – 35% less Fat – No White Carbs – Low GI (Glycaemic Index)
Millets & Pulses Blend Flour (57%) (Jowar / Sorghum, Chickpeas, Quinoa, Whole Grain Oats, Ragi, Soy, Urad), Rice Bran Oil, Soy Protein Concentrate, Dietary Fiber, Sugar, Ajwain Powder, Black Pepper, Rock Salt, Fenugreek Powder, Garlic powder, Mixed spices (Chilli, Ginger, Bell Pepper, Black Pepper, Celery), Onion powder, Garlic powder, Soya sauce powder, Anticaking agent(E551) Acidity regulator (E330)
Open it, and eat it before the workout or after the workout. The choice is up to you. Easy to use, ready-to-eat.