Scivation – Xtend BCAAs 90 servings
MusclePro Nutrition | SSNC | KAR Enterprises View Certificate
Scivation USA, 1448 Industry Drive Burlington, NC 27215, USA | firstname.lastname@example.org | 336-567-0104
- Scivation Xtend BCAA 90 servings provide you with a dose of 640 mcg of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- It contains 7 grams of BCAAs - 2:1:1 ratio
- Scivation Xtend supplies 2.5 grams of L-Glutamine & 1 gram of Citrulline Malate
- 5 grams of Leucine plus 1.75 grams of Valine and 1.75 grams of Isoleucine
- Sugar & Carbohydrate free
- 5 grams of Leucine for muscle protein synthesis
- Hydration-Inducing Electrolytes
- Zero calories
- Supports muscle growth & strength
- Supports faster muscle recovery
- Scivation Xtend BCAA Helps to preserve muscle
- NOTE: The Supplement is completely safe for consumption, it's just the ingredients are hygroscopic in nature and may form lumps.
Scivation Xtend the most advanced sugar and carbohydrate-free intra-workout catalyst, scientifically formulated to maximize training intensity and promote optimal muscle protein synthesis and recovery while you train. Xtend is formulated with a precise tentative blend of actives, synergistically involved in key cellular processed to optimize muscle performance and response. Research validated 2:1:1 ration of the branched chain amino acids (Branched chain amino acids), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine to stimulate and support muscle protein synthesis and promote metabolic energy while you train. Glutamine to promote muscle intracellular Branched chain amino acids metabolism down to the correct energy and protein synthesis pathways via the Branched chain amino acids aminotransferase enzyme. The rate-limiting cofactor Vitamin B6 to ensure optimal Branched chain amino acids aminotransferase reactions. Bonded Citrulline Malate to help facilitate rapid ATP turnover and lactate reabsorption to support higher training volumes at a given exercise intensity.
The real benefits come from the other ingredients. The BCAAs themselves are linked to improving muscle protein synthesis, reducing muscle soreness and boosting endurance. The wide variety of electrolytes may help to prevent dehydration and keep your muscles and nerves functioning properly. And the Vitamin B6 may help you retain muscle, which is good news for those of us who take BCAAs to prevent catabolism — particularly as it appears.
Citric acid, sucralose, artificial flavour, malic acid, fd&c yellow #5, acesulfame potassium (ace-k), fd&c blue lake #1.
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop per 8-10 oz of water. Shake well and consume during exercise on training days, or throughout the day on non-training days.
- 5 3
- 4 0
- 3 0
- 2 0
- 1 0
|Flavour||Green Apple, Blue Raspberry, Fruit Punch, Grape, Lemon Line, Mango / Mango Nectar, Orange, Pink Lemonade, Strawberry Kiwi, Watermelon, Blood Orange, Pineapple, Strawberry Mango|
|Number of Servings||90|
|Serving Size||12.5 g|