Brand: SG Welness
Sold By: SG Welness
Spirulina is an organism that grows in both fresh and saltwater. It is a type of cyanobacteria, which is a family of single-celled microbes that are often referred to as blue-green algae. Spirulina was consumed by the ancient Aztecs but became popular again when NASA proposed that it could be grown in space for use by astronauts. This tiny alga is packed with nutrients. Spirulina has 2300% more iron than spinach, 3900% more beta carotene than carrots, 300% more calcium than whole milk, and 375% more protein than tofu.
- IMMUNE FUNCTION – Clinical research shows spirulina and polyphenols boost immunity by positively impacting antioxidant activity & immune markers in your body’s cells. Gram per gram, Spirulina has 3,900% more beta carotene than carrots & 31 times more antioxidant activity than the immune-boosting superfood, blueberries. This antioxidant capacity supports cellular health and immunity. Volken also contains 100% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin C, Zinc, and Vitamin D3 as per the Indian Cou
- BONE HEALTH – A combination of Vitamin D3 and Calcium helps maintain strong bones. | HEART HEALTH – B-Vitamins help promote heart health. | EYE HEALTH- Vitamins A, C, and E help support healthy eyes.
- BRAIN FUNCTION- Zinc and B-Vitamins help support normal brain function. | MUSCLE MAINTENANCE & FUNCTION – The quality of the protein in spirulina is considered excellent comparable to eggs. It gives all the essential amino acids that you need. Potassium, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B6 help support muscle function.
- BLOOD FORMATION – Iron together with copper enables the body to form red blood cells.
- THYROID SUPPORT – Iodine is an essential mineral and required for thyroid function. Iodine is needed for a healthy metabolism.
|Number of Servings||150|
|Serving Size||2 Capsules|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money