Six Pack Nutrition Instantised BCAA 2:1:1, 0.66 lb
Plot No. 3A, Survey No.285, Raisoni Industrial Estate, Maan, Mulshi, 3A, Hinjawadi Phase II, Pune 411057, Maharashtra | email@example.com | +91 8087001051
- 6000mg of BCAA per serving
- Instantised BCAA with rapid dissolve formulation
- 100% Vegetarian
- NOTE: The Supplement is completely safe for consumption, it's just the ingredients are hygroscopic in nature and may form lumps.
BCAAs can help protect your muscles against the catabolic effects of dieting. When used in between extensive strength training or after it, they help in protein synthesis and in turn helps in muscle mass building. BCAA (particularly leucine) stimulate protein synthesis. They also help improve workout intensity. BCAAs in free form, require no digestion and are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. They can be used as an immediate energy source during your workouts. BCAAs increase muscle retention and maximize fat loss much more effectively.
- These are essential amino acids, which our body cannot produce on its own so we need to take these amino acids in our diet or as supplements. Six pack nutrition instantised BCAA contains all three amino acids L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine in the ratio of 2:1:1 to help you grow and maintain lean muscles. It helps stimulate protein synthesis in the muscles that helps in speedy recovery and helps increase muscular strength and stamina to perform heavy workouts.
- Offers 6000mg of BCAA (branched chain amino acids) per serving to prevent muscle breakdown and aid recovery during workout. 2.1:1 ratio or BCAAs serves 3000mg of leucine and 1500mg each of isoleucine and valine per serving.
Instanised Branched Chained Amino Acid, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Added Flavours, Permitted Flavours, Contains No Fruit
Add 2 scoops of Six Pack Nutrition Instantised BCAA 2:1:1 in 300 ml , Shake well & Consume.
|Number of Servings||30|
|Serving Size||10 g|
|Flavour||Orange Squash, Citrus Blue, Green Apple, Watermelon|