Brand: Plantvita: [email protected]
Sold By: Enzu.life Pvt Ltd
Ships From: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Influx Healthcare, Plot no. 10, Phase II, Kolgaon, Palghar 401404
FSSAI Licence No - 11521004000058
Country of Origin: India
Soy protein is a high-quality, plant-based protein with proven health benefits. PlantVita™ Soy Protein is a complete protein and is a perfect alternative to animal-derived Whey Protein. It’s also high in BCAAs to support muscle strength and growth. One serving of PlantVita™ Soy protein isolate powder has about 150 calories and 30 grams of protein in a 33g Serving. Yes! it has 90% Protein. PlantVita™ Soy Protein Isolate is a good plant-based source of high-quality complete protein that has an excellent amino acid profile. 30g of protein and 0g carbs per serving! ( Vegan/Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, No Artificial Sweeteners, Hormone Free, Steroid Free)
- Rich source of BCAAs While each amino acid plays a role in muscle protein synthesis, branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are the most important when it comes to muscle building. Soy is a good source of branch chain amino acids. Branch chain amino acids (BCAAs) are made up of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. These amino acids play an important role in building muscle, recovering from heavy workouts, and improving exercise performance.
- Specifically, the BCAA Leucine – that is present in Soy protein – activates a particular pathway that prompts muscle protein synthesis and helps build muscle.
- Boosts Testosterone Health Soy protein is relatively high in zinc. Low levels of zinc are linked to low testosterone which impacts muscle growth and feeling tired. So, if you find you’re often feeling drowsy, then maybe try sipping on a soy protein shake.
- Premium Grade 90% Soy Protein Isolate from the USA This is arguably the highest protein content (30g protein) per 33g serving that any protein isolate offers. The raw soy protein isolate is imported from the USA. It is processed and packed in India in a manufacturing facility that has pharmaceutical-grade hygiene and quality control standards.
- Helps Stimulate Growth Hormone Growth hormone is a hormone inside us that decreases with age. It has many roles in the body which include cellular growth and metabolism. Arginine and Lysine are amino acids that are needed to help release growth hormones.
- So, if you’re looking to top your levels up, then a higher intake of soy protein – which has high amounts of Arginine and Lysine – would have a positive impact on growth hormone levels.
|Serving Size||1 Scoop (33 Gm)|
|Number of Servings||14|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money