StBotanica Salmon Fish Oil Omega 3 – 60 Softgels
- StBotanica Salmon Fish Oil Omega 3 1000mg, 180mg EPA, 120mg DHA – 60 Enteric Coated Softgels consists of 1000 mg of Fish Oil as well as Omega 3 – 60 Softgel capsules.
- The advanced formulation of StBotanica Fish Oil Omega 3 is highly beneficial to you because it contains 300 mg of Omega 3 fatty acids which also includes 180 mg EPA as well as 120 mg DHA.
- This combination may help and support circulatory and cardio-vascular systems along with the other areas of wellness.
- This Fish Oil never dissolves in the stomach and reaches the intestine in the most effective manner, thereby reduce chances of burping.
StBotanica Salmon Fish Oil Omega 3 is retrieved from Salmon Fish which in turn rules the domain of Fish Oils where it is considered to be the King. Praises do not come just because of the name but because there is a highly long list entailing to Salmon Oil being the master of all the rest of the oils. Cardiovascular health is greatly benefited due to the Omega-3 fatty acids found alongside Salmon Oil and is widely constituted to as an alternative to other varieties of Fish Oils. The fish burps, as well as the after-taste, is successfully reduced which is the number one concern of fish oil. A good absorption strategy for the Omega 3 fatty acids results when there is an enteric coating on the capsule which averts it from getting digested in the stomach instead of in the intestine.
- Benefits cardiovascular health
- Maintains health of circulatory system
- Supports overall well being
- Ultra pure and US-NSF Approved fish oil softgels
- Better absorption & avoid fishy aftertaste – enjoy health benefits without fish burps
|Number of serving||60 serving|
|Serving size||1 Softgels|