Brand: Steadfast Nutrition
Sold By: STEADFAST MEDISHIELD PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Contact: 9528275808, Email: [email protected]
Country of Origin - India
Steadfast CURCUMIN contains Curcumin and Piperine, a powerful combination that helps to boost immunity, reduce inflammation in the body, improve bone and joint pain, promote healthy skin, maintain gut health, and support the health of the heart and the brain. Steadfast CURCUMIN contains 500 mg Curcumin and 5 mg Piperine. The Curcumin extract (turmeric) is derived from the rhizomes of Curcuma longa, a horizontal underground stem of the plant that sends out shoots and roots of Turmeric, a vibrant yellow spice from India, commonly used in cooking. It’s curcumin that provides turmeric most of its health-promoting anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It supports heart function, blood circulation and helps maintain the health of skin, joints, bones, and liver. However, turmeric contains only 2-5% curcumin, making supplements a good option. Steadfast CURCUMIN also contains Piperine, a substance found in black pepper. Curcumin is known to have poor bioavailability across the blood-brain barrier. Piperine enhances the absorption of curcumin by up to 2,000%. Piperine also has anti-inflammatory properties and has been shown to provide relief from nausea and headaches. Thus, combining Curcumin with Piperine increases its potential health benefits.
- Studies have shown that curcumin works by reducing certain key inflammation-promoting enzymes in the body, promoting comfort and flexibility without any side-effects. It acts as a boon for athletes and fitness enthusiasts to support muscle recovery and joint health
- Antioxidants play a key role in keeping our joints healthy. The human body uses antioxidants to combat free radicals. Free radicals are unstable particles that are created as a result of millions of chemical reactions in the body. They can cause oxidative stress and damage on a cellular level. Research has proven that blood and fluid in joints of patients suffering from joint discomfort, have a higher activity of free radicals and lower levels of antioxidants. Curcumin being rich in antioxidants can give healthy support to the joints by combating inflammation and free radicals due to its chemical structure
- Curcumin, being a very powerful natural antioxidant, helps reduce and neutralise free radicals, which may damage and destroy your cells and DNA, accelerating ageing. Since most ageing disorders are driven by oxidative stress, this makes curcumin an important daily supplement for ageing adults
- The immune system is a network of various organs, tissues, and cells that work together to protect our body. Curcumin not only helps to enhance the responses of certain antibodies and cells within the immune system but may also help downregulate the expression of certain proinflammatory substances
- Studies have shown that curcumin helps reduce the oxidation of Low-Density Lipoprotein. Oxidised LDL can become reactive with surrounding tissues, leading to inflammation and consequently organ damage. Free radicals disrupt oxidised LDL, which can produce inflammation in the cardiovascular system. Studies suggest that the antioxidant effects of curcumin can help fight those free radicals and protect the heart.
- Curcumin boosts the health of the gut by encouraging the growth of gut-friendly bacterial strains such as Bifidobacteria, Lactobacilli, among others,. reducing the pathogenic strain of bacterias. Studies have shown that treatment with curcumin decreases microbial richness and diversity, with a specific reduction of species found as cancer-related.
Take one to two tablets any time during the day, preferably with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Ideal For||Men & Women|
|Serving Size||1 Tablets|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money