Brand: Steadfast Nutrition
Sold By: STEADFAST MEDISHIELD PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Contact: 9528275808, Email: [email protected]
Country of Origin - India
Steadfast Fish Oil contains two crucial Omega 3 fatty acids- EPA and DHA which work together to improve heart health, ensure a smarter brain, strengthen bones, and reduce inflammation. Omega 3 fatty acids are the major components of the cell membrane and act as powerful antioxidants that help in reducing oxidative stress in the body. EPA works as a precursor to many eicosanoids that reduce inflammation in the body. On the other hand, DHA is a primary structural component of the human brain, skin, and retina. Low levels of DHA have been associated with a decline in cognitive functioning, neural cell death, and symptoms of depression. Therefore, a balance between EPA and DHA is important for overall health and well-being.
- Consuming fish oil improves the lipid profile by increasing healthy fats, High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL), and lowering total triglycerides. This improves blood flow and makes the heart-healthy. The higher level of bad cholesterol in the body is associated with many cardiovascular diseases including arrhythmias and plaque formation in arteries called atherosclerosis.
- Adequate levels of EPA and DHA are associated with improved cognitive functioning. They are present in the membrane of brain cells, preserve cell membrane health and facilitate communication between brain cells. This improves overall focus, concentration, and mental health.
- With ageing, bones become more prone to breakage because of lower bone density. Adequate Omega 3 consumption plays a major role in different bone metabolisms, which improves bone density and prevents the chances of osteoporosis.
- High-intensity workouts can lead to physical stress and if persistent, can cause inflammation and soreness of muscles. A higher level of inflammation reduces the immunity of the body and increases the risk of infection and illness. Omega 3 from fish oil is a potent antioxidant, which can reduce inflammation.
- DHA is an important structural component of the retina and therefore, it is important to have adequate DHA to improve the vision. Declined DHA consumption is also related to a higher risk of macular degeneration that can cause permanent damage to the eye or blindness in severe cases.
- Omega 3 works in two ways to improve skin health. First, DHA is a part of the cell membrane, and consuming enough Omega 3 can provide you with enough DHA important to maintain the good health of skin cells. Second, EPA helps in managing oil production, acne, and hydration of the skin. Therefore, Omega 3 helps in keeping skin moist, soft, and hydrated.
- Lack of DHA is linked with a lower level of melatonin in the body, which is a hormone that helps in quality sleep. Consuming adequate Omega 3 improves the length and quality of sleep. Improved sleep is linked to reducing the risk of various lifestyle disorders and improved overall well-being.
Fish Oil, Gelatin (Animal Origin), Glycerin, Sorbitol (INS 420), Preservatives (INS 216 & INS 218) & Purified Water, Antioxidant (INS 320)
|Ideal For||Men, Women & Kids|
|Serving Size||1 softgel|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money