Many resistance band kits come with suggested exercises for nearly every major muscle group in your body. Stepping on one end of a resistance band or looping it around a stationary object, for example, opens up many exercise possibilities.When you don’t have a lot of room for a home gym, resistance bands are a great option that store in very little space. You can hang them on a hook after you exercise, or coil them up to store in a box or drawer. Over time, your muscles adapt to any new exercise routine. It’s a idea to mix it up by cross-training with free weights, machines and resistance band exercises.
- Set of exercise and mini resistance loop bands.
- customized mini loops, use solo band or combine multiple bands for maximum tension upto 74 lbs.
- MADE FROM 100% natural and high-quality, soft & durable latex rubber, lightweight and portable
- Great with any workout: this loop resistance bands set can be integrated seamlessly with every popular workout program including yoga, pilates, and more.
- Use them for general exercise, stretching, strength training, power weight programs. The included carry bag makes it easy to take your bands with you and do any workout away from home or your home gym
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money