The Protein Works Creatine Monohydrate 500g ( Exp – Dec 19 )
THE PROTEIN WORKS™, Unit 2, Aragon Court, Manor Park, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 1SP, UK | email@example.com | + 44 1928 571 677
- High intensity exercise
- undertaking strength, speed and power
- increase physical performance in successive bursts of short-term
- 100 percent ultra pure creatine monohydrate
- Increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise
- Premium grade 200 mesh specification for fast absorption to the body
- 5 g of premium grade creatine monohydrate per serving
Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most researched sporting supplements on the market today, and for good reason too! Scientist and sports nutritionist alike will advocate this supplement for athletes undertaking high-intensity exercise.
Creatine is stored within a muscle to a limited capacity, it is a molecule that plays a crucial role in the production of energy during very high-intensity muscle contractions over a 1-10s period; think sprinting or lifting a weight all out.
When we maximally exert ourselves creatine can be the limiting factor in energy production. Creatine is used in the cells of our muscle to help regenerate energy but there is only so much available, taking up to 4 minutes to be fully restored. Thats where creatine powder comes in. If we can increase creatine stores we can improve our bodies capacity to maximally exert.
To get scientific – when we exert ourselves, a muscle will convert ATP (adenosine triphosphate) to energy leaving a useless ADP (adenosine diphosphate) molecule that must be rapidly converted back to ATP to sustain the effort.
ADP is converted back to ATP via a molecule called phosphocreatine. By donating its phosphate, ATP is formed leaving creatine.Therefore the faster we can reconvert creatine back to phosphocreatine, the faster we can reproduce ATP from ADP for muscle contractions.
As mentioned, phosphocreatines availability is limited, taking up to 4 minutes to be fully restored. Thats where creatine powder comes in. If we can increase creatine stores we can improve our bodies capacity to maximally exer
- The benefits of Creatine Powder has made it into the force it is today, used for the recreational gym goer and elite athlete. The benefits found of Creatine Monohydrate range from contributing to increased muscle mass, improving energy levels, improving strength and overall improving physical performance in successive burst of short-term high-intensity exercise. Look at it this way, if you can do more reps or sprint for longer this means faster training adaptations.
- Given the effectiveness of creatine, its safety is often a concern. Long-term daily creatine usage (+2 years) has been studied, investigators found no adverse effects on kidney or liver function or blood pressure. In fact creatine has recently been investigated for its neuroprotective benefits but the jury is still undecided on this one. The future of creatine research is exciting.
100% Creatine Monohydrate 200 Mesh
We recommend taking 5g of Creatine Monohydrate (2 scoops of the 5cc medium BLACK scoop provided) 1-2 times daily.
Consume 3 x 5g servings on days 1-5
Consume 2 x 5g servings on days 6-10
Consume 1 x 5g serving on days 11-17
Consume 1 x 3g serving daily for 8 weeks.
Once cycle is complete, discontinue use for 1 month and then repeat cycle.
|Brand||The Protein Works|
|Flavour||Cranberry Blast, Green Apple Spike, Orange Burst, Unflavoured|
|Goal||Enhances Workout Performance, Muscle Recovery, Recovery from Injury|