Brand: True Elements | 8767120120 | [email protected]
Sold By: Hw Wellness Solutions Pvt Ltd
Multigrain, as soon as you hear this word, you immediately connect to it as boring, tasteless food. Apart from the health benefits, it is the taste that people more often are more concerned about. Hence, to make the best use of whole grains and its benefits, with a taste palatable to your taste buds, True Elements Multigrain Oatmeal has been curated. Chosen on the basis of taste, our multigrain oatmeal comprises of Bajra, Jowar, Barley in the form of flakes and Amaranth in the form of puff, for a crispy texture. It possesses the same composition of Honey and Cane Sorghum as compared to ordinary oatmeal, with Zero Added Sugar. When soaked in milk, it changes to a slight brown colour, due to the presence of whole grains. It is comparatively dense in nutrition such as Fibre & Complex Carbs than the ordinary whole oatmeal. Loaded with the goodness of real (freeze-dried) fruits and Chia & Basil seeds, it is one of the most nutrient-rich breakfasts one can wake up to.
- Power of 4 nutrient-dense, whole grain millets (Oats, Jowar, Barley, Amaranth): Loaded with the 4 super nutritious whole grain ingredients, a bowl of this scrumptious Oatmeal can help you get rid of your morning sickness in a delicious way.
- No Added Sugar: With ZERO added sugar, our Oatmeal still tastes as better with the goodness of Raw Honey and Real Fruits.
- More Fibre & Complex Carbs than regular Oatmeal: Being super-rich in Fibre, it can keep you fuller for a longer duration and can help you in not binge eating on junk foods.
- Devoid of preservatives, artificial colours or flavours:
- Great for the digestive health: As the whole grains are fibrous and has more complex carbs, it can help in easy passage of stools and might prevent constipation problems, thus improving the overall digestive system.
Rolled Oats (41.6%), Jowar Flakes (18.7%), Amaranth Puff (5%), Barley Flakes (5%), Honey (13.3%), Freeze Dried Fruits [Banana, Chikoo, Fig, Apple, Strawberry (3.1%)], Seeds & Nuts (5.8%) [Almonds, Flax, Chia, Basil], Cranberries (3.75%)
- Fill 1/4th cup of Multigrain oatmeal with 3/4th cup milk of your choice and stir mixture for 2-3 times.
- Cover it with a lid and refrigerate overnight (6-9 hrs works best). Consume it chilled the next morning when you are on the go.
- Oatmeal tastes best when chilled. For hot oatmeal cravings, microwave oatmeal soaked in milk for 2-3 minutes.
- If you are in a hurry, just take an above proportion of hot milk and oatmeal, leave it for 15 minutes and your instant oatmeal is ready to consume.
- You can also add sweetener and other fruits of your choice.
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money