Brand: True Elements | 8767120120 | [email protected]
Sold By: Hw Wellness Solutions Pvt Ltd
Flax seeds, also known as Also, are small, shiny and flat in appearance that can be added to any of your foods. These are a tiny storehouse of vital nutrients.
True Elements Flax Seeds are high-quality, natural seeds derived from the organically grown plants. They act as a healthy protector and are an outstanding source of protein and fiber. Small, shiny and flat with a slightly pointed shape, these tiny seeds can become your go-to snack and can be consumed in any way, adding a nutritional punch to your diet.
- Are you consuming enough fiber in your diet? If not, add these seeds to your diet: 1 tablespoon of these seeds contains almost 8% of your daily intake of fiber. So if you eat a handful of these seeds, it will give you a lot of fiber that is required by the body. Dietary fiber is useful in losing weight and also enhances the digestion and prevents constipation.
- Lose weight with healthy seeds: It can help prevent obesity by keeping you fuller with fewer calories. It can help manage healthy weight, support fat loss and reduce sugar craving. It also helps maintain healthy digestion.
- Look better and young with these tiny seeds: The ALA in these seeds provides essential fats which help reduce dryness of the skin. Vitamin B can also help reduce acne and eczema.
- Keep your heart healthy: Omega 3 can lower blood pressure, cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It can help reduce hypertension. Amino acids can prevent hardening of arteries, thus reducing the risk of heart failure or stroke.
- Finding ways to fight depression? Consume these seeds: Having it in your diet can significantly reduce the depression levels.
- Fight cancer with this superfood: Raw seed benefits have been proven time and time again and even including fighting breast, prostate, ovarian and colon cancer.
- Irritated with the menopausal symptoms? Chia seeds can help: Lignans can help relieve menopausal symptoms and can also reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Raw Flax Seeds.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
There are many great ways to add these super seeds to your diet by adding them to homemade muffins, bread, and cookies. You can even add to your smoothie or yogurt.
|Veg / Non-Veg||Veg|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money