Brand: True Elements | 8767120120 | [email protected]
Sold By: Hw Wellness Solutions Pvt Ltd
No matter what time of the year, oats is always considered as the king of the breakfast foods. True Elements Steel Cut Oats are unique quality oats which are different from the rolled oats. They are not rolled or ordinary unlike other but are steel cut into groats, thus decreasing your cooking time. Being naturally gluten-free, just like rolled oats, they can be helpful in improving the health of Celiac patients.
- Since they are rich in fibre and low in calories, they are good to be consumed as a morning breakfast which will keep you active the entire day. It will help you keep going for a longer duration without feeling restless. It also helps in boosting athletic performance.
- Since it also contains magnesium, it helps in preventing you from cardiovascular diseases and keeps your heart healthy. It helps in releasing stress hormones and keeps you stress-free.
- They are rich in healthy fats, calcium, folate and several vitamins which help reduce the risk of heart failure. The iron content in oats can help manage your cholesterol levels and lowers the risk of coronary heart diseases.
- The starchiness of the skin helps keep your skin hydrated. It helps in getting rid of the itchy skin and balances your pH levels. Presence of vitamin B in these oats helps you keep away from many skin problems.
- Besides, these are a great addition to your weight loss diet. It can also help build your immunity and can lower the risk of cancer.
Steel Cut Oats.
- Keep it aside in boiling water overnight and let it be covered. In the morning, quickly heat them up and consume it raw.
- Cook it in boiling water with simmer uncovered for 25-30 minutes and stir occasionally.
- You can serve it with milk or yoghurt. Add honey or sugar or sorghum syrup or any other syrup that you desire. Top it with your favourite nuts or fresh or dried fruits.
- You can also cook delicious upma with these oats or add them to your smoothies and health bars.
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money