Let health, happiness, taste and nutrition, all come in one jar of overnight oats. With True Elements Whole Oatmeal loaded with the crunchiness of Whole Rolled Oats, tanginess of Dried Cranberries, crispy seeds and nuts, the sweetness of freeze-dried fruits like banana, chikoo, fig, apple and strawberry, anybody’s cranky mornings will shift to an energetic, delicious, relishing start to the day. Filled with the right amount of fruits and nuts to give your taste buds a nutty-fruity flavor and give you a quick energy boost, this overnight oatmeal will take your breakfast game to another level of health and taste.
True Elements Whole Oatmeal is a delicious version of the bland oatmeal, enhanced with the addition of freeze dried fruits and 100% natural whole grain ingredients. The fruits are dried using a new dehydration technology by keeping them in cold temperature below 0 degree Celsius for freezing followed by immediate dehydration. The sugar content is only fruit sugar and it does not contain any refined sugar.
- Decrease your love handles and belly fat with a bowl of oats: They are loaded with ample nutrients, especially fibre that fills you up, controls your appetite and reduces your unnecessary hunger pangs, thus helping you to maintain weight.
- Regularize your bowel movements with some healthy breakfast: Fibre present in this breakfast food item promotes healthy bowel movements and reduces the risk of gastrointestinal problems. It has a low glycaemic index which helps in the digestion process and prevents frequent constipation problems.
- Manage your blood sugar levels with ease: For the same reason that it helps to reduce hunger pangs, it also helps stabilize the blood glucose level and prevents blood sugar spiking. It consists of minerals such as magnesium which regulates the production of red blood cells in the body and manages the blood sugar level, thus benefitting the diabetics and keeping them safe from diabetic complications.
- Lower the risk of heart diseases by consuming this: It can help manage your cholesterol levels and keeps the blood pressure under control. Being protein-rich, it is good for people who are gym freaks and fitness enthusiasts.
Whole Rolled Oats, Dried Cranberry, Almonds, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Basil Seeds, Freeze Dried Fruits (Banana, Chikoo, Fig, Apple, Strawberry)
Whole oatmeal can be prepared in just 3 steps.
- Take Whole Oatmeal in mason jar/pot.
- Pour your choice of milk till oats are submerged and stir.
- Close the jar lid and refrigerate it for the whole night.
- Take the jar out of the refrigerator before consumption and your delicious breakfast is ready.
|Size||1000gm, 500 g|