Udyan Tea Ayurveda Tea the goodness of tea combined with the medicinal properties of Ayurveda. Formed by combining a bunch of spices, this tea is slightly hot and spicy, but the predominant flavor is a soothing one of clove with hints of turmeric. Let the deep orange tea with a spicy and slightly pungent aroma satiate your senses and heal your body. Udyan Tea Kama Tea brings you the power of Ashwagandha(Indian ginseng), which has long been known as a powerful aphrodisiac in Ayurveda. With the distinct aroma of Indian ginseng and hints of mint and rose, this tea comes straight out of the Kama Sutra. The dark orangish-brown tea with strong herbal flavor with hints of rose is perfect for stirring your passions.Udyan Tea Yoga Tea is a herbal green tea carefully crafted to refresh your mind, body, and soul. The minty aroma and floral overtones will stretch the tired ligaments of your mind. Sit in the most relaxing asana and enjoy the calming chamomile flavor and light vegetal notes. This yellowish cup of tea is perfect to go with your morning yoga session.
- Ayurveda has a lot of proven results to help keep your skin soft and glowing aslo helps in reducing body weight by following a natural and healthy diet.
- The Power of Ayurveda in a spicy tea with healing properties of turmeric and other herbs.
- It helps boost the immune system, thyroid function, manage blood sugar and insulin levels.
- It is used for treating cough and flu, helps improve digestion, alleviate cramps and reduce nausea.
- Yoga Tea is a delightful warming beverage that promotes optimal health.
- It aids in digestion, strengthens the nervous system and gives you energy.
Black Tea, Turmeric, Ginger, Cloves, Indian Ginseng, Moringa, Indian Ginseng, Nutmeg, Holy Basil, Rose Petals, Ginger, Star Anise,Green Tea, Cocoa Nibs, Chamomile, Lavender, Liquorice, Cinnamon, Holy Basil, Fennel, Rosemary, Cloves, Marigold.
Put 2.5 gm leaves in an empty cup, pour 200 ml water at 75-80 ºC, let it steep for 2-3 minutes, strain and serve.