Universal Nutrition Amino 2700, 350 tablet(s) Unflavoured
Universal Nutrition,3 Terminal Road, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 | 800-872-0101 | email@example.com
- Enriched with BCAAs, glutamine, and amino acids that stimulate muscle development
- Boosts up your muscle strength and elevates your energy level
- Consists of digestive enzymes that helps in easy digestion
- Helps in the speedy recovery of your fatigued and sore muscles
- NOTE: The Supplement is completely safe for consumption, it's just the ingredients are hygroscopic in nature and may form lumps.
Muscle Pro Nutrition | Shri Balaji Overseas
Amino 2700 is a high potency, sustained release amino acid supplement packed with L-form and peptide bonded amino acids. Our amino acids are derived from whey protein concentrate (WPC) and whey protein hydrolysate (WPH), which allows for quicker assimilation into muscle tissue. Each tablet is packed with over 2,000mg of amino acids, and when taken prior to or in between each meal, it becomes ideal for increasing overall amino intake throughout the day, heightening the response of serious-training bodybuilders
- Sustained release amino acid
- L-form and peptide bonded amino acids
- Derived from whey protein concentrate (WPC) and whey protein hydrolysate (WPH)
- Quicker assimilation into muscle tissue
- 2,000 mg of amino acids
Amino Extra-Strength Amino Blend (Whey protein concentrate (milk), whey protein hydrolysate), dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, lecithin (soy), magnesium stearate, pyridoxine HCl. Made in a GMP facility that uses milk, soy, egg, and peanuts.
Take 3 tablets on an empty stomach 3 times daily before meals and after training (10-15 tablets per day).
|Number of Servings||116|
|Serving Size||3 tablet(s)|