Vigour Fuel L-Citrulline Malate -100g
Availability: Sold Out
- Reduce Muscular Fatigue
- Enhance Muscular Pump & Endurance
- Boost Nitric Oxide Production
Vigour Fuel™ Citrulline Malate is an Amino Acid and has been given a lot of attention due to its incredible abilities to help you in and outside the gym. Its hard to come across such a versatile Amino Acid.
Getting down to basics, Amino Acids are the building blocks of protein, there are 20 each of which has its own role. As athletes, we all have different goals. Whether you’re a bodybuilder, sports lover, or just a fitness fanatic, you seek different types of supplements depending on what you have set out to achieve. Now, what if I told you that Citrulline Malate has a major appeal to everyone who keeps active and fit? Interested? Keep reading and we’ll get into some serious sports science.
Formed by combining the Amino Acid ‘Citrulline’ and the organic salt ‘Malate’. When supplemented, citrulline is converted into arginine in the kidneys. Increased blood arginine content will increase nitric oxide production. This increase in nitric oxide improves blood flow by causing ‘vasodilation’ meaning that our veins open wider allowing for more oxygen to be delivered to the working muscle.
- Increased blood arginine content will increase nitric oxide production
- Our Citrulline Malate is of the highest quality so you’re guaranteed to get the best possible Citrulline Malate.
- This gives your body the necessary time be put into action, by the time you start exercise this widening effect of the veins should be starting to allow for the improved blood flow.
- L-Citrulline May Increase Exercise Capacity
L Citrulline Malate
Mix 2g with Water/Juice. Shake and Consume.
|No of Servings||50|
Based on a 2 Review
4.5 2 Reviews
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money