Brand: Healthoxide - [email protected]
Sold By: INCEPTION DISTRIBUTORS LLP
Ships From: Surat
• FSSAI License Number - 10715031000061MOB: 9227222218
HealthOxide Pre-Workout Supplements contains a clinically studied blend of L-Citrulline, L-Leucine, Beta-Alanine, and Arginine that gives a robust pump that makes the abundant amount of blood rush through the recovering muscles to transport more nutrients. In Liquid Concentrated Pre-Workout supplements, several high-octane ingredients have been shown to provide a number of fitness benefits including increased energy, greater strength output, and amped-up endurance. This pre-workout supplement provides dual benefits to help you gain lean mass while losing excess fats gradually.
- HealthOxide Pre-Workout Liquid Concentrate Supplement helps to increase Power & Performance of person. 3000mg Beta Alanine to build Endurance for a Powerful workout to break your records and 1000mg L-citrulline used for Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, fatigue, muscle weakness, sickle cell disease, erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, and diabetes.
- HealthOxide Pre-workout Liquid Concentrate supplements require, when you want to hit your peak levels of performance during each and every workout.
- HealthOxide Pre-Workout Liquid Concentrate Supplement triggers incredible muscle pump, increase muscle power and strength, maximizes energy & focus, minimizes muscle fatigue.
- HealthOxide Pre-workout Liquid Concentrate supplement is a blend of beta alanine, citrulline and arginine which used for muscle growth & increase in muscle mass. Push harder during training with the inclusion of caffeine to the formula which can help take your performance to the next level.
Purified Water, Beta-alanine, L-Citrulline, L-Leucine, Arginine, Taurine, Caffeine, Niacin, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL), Acidity Regulator (INS 330), Acidity Regulator (INS 300), Sweetener (sucralose – INS 955), Preservatives (INS 211, INS 202).
For best result, just mix 3 Tablespoon (20 ml) of pre-workout liquid concentrate supplement with 180 to 200 ml of cold water for refreshing endurance and recovery support before a workout.
|Ideal For||Man & Woman|
|Number of Servings||15|
|Serving Size||3 Tablespoon|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money