By accepting this Policy, you understand and agree to collection, use, sharing and processing of Personal Information as described herein. If you provide Uth Beverage with Personal Information about someone else, you confirm that they are aware that you have provided their information and that they consent to Uth Beverage’s use of their information according to this Policy. This Policy applies to all the current and former visitors, users and others who access this Website.
- This Policy is an electronic record in the form of an electronic contract formed under the applicable law. This Policy does not require any physical, electronic or digital signature.
- Please read the terms and conditions of this Policy carefully, before accessing or using this Website. By accessing or using the Website including its services, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you are accepting this Policy on behalf of another person or company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have full authority to bind such person, company or legal entity to these terms.
By accessing or using the Website or otherwise giving us your information, you undertake that you have the capacity to enter into a legally binding contract vide this Policy, which constitutes a legally binding document between you and Uth Beverage under the applicable law you expressly consent to Uth Beverage’s use and disclosure of your Personal Information, including Sensitive Personal Data Information and third party information in accordance with this Policy. Uth Beverage will collect and process your personal data or third party data carefully, only for the purposes described under this Policy and within the scope of the applicable legal regulation.
In order to avail any services on this Website, you may be using third party information. You hereby explicitly agree that you have obtained explicit written authorization and consent from all such subjects/ individuals whose information you verify/ provide data. You hereby represent and warrant that Uth Beverage shall not be held responsible, liable or accountable in any manner or to any extent whatsoever, for your failure to perform obligations under this clause.
WHAT INFORMATION IS BEING COLLECTED:
Uth Beverage may collect the following-
Personal Information :
- Contact information including email address, telephone number
- Date of birth, age, gender
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Financial information including bank account details, credit/ debit card details or such other payment information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Uth Beverage limits the collection above-mentioned information to that which is necessary for its intended purpose.
- Non-personal information means information that does not specifically identify an individual or business, but includes information from you such as your browser type, your Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system and your Internet Protocol (IP) address. Uth Beverage may also collect information that you voluntarily provide, such as information included in response to a questionnaire or a survey conducted by Uth Beverage.
All the information described in point A and point B above shall be referred to as “Information”.
When you submit any information on our website, your information is protected both online and offline. We can only access your credit card (but not your actual credit card information) to issue credits, never for actual charges.
While on a secure page, such as our order form which is hosted in a secure data facility, the lock icon of your web browser becomes locked. This indicates that the connection between your web browser and our web server is secured. While on a secure page, the 'http' on your browser changes to 'https'.
When you submit sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the encryption software which meets or exceeds industry standards (Secure Socket Layer). While on a secure page, such as our order form which is hosted in a secure data facility, the lock icon on the bottom of web browsers such as Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just 'surfing'.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Uth Beverage may engage third party vendors and/ or contractors to perform certain support services for Uth Beverage including without limitation fulfilment of your orders, software maintenance services, advertising and marketing services, web hosting services and such other related services which are required by Uth Beverage to provide its services efficiently. These third parties may have limited access to Information only to collect, use, and disclose your Information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the Information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the way your Information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either of you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
The Website may be linked to the website of third parties, affiliates, and business partners. Uth Beverage has no control over, and not liable or responsible for functionality, actions, contents, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such websites or made available by/through this Website. The inclusion of any link on this Website does not imply that Uth Beverage endorses the linked site. The user may use the links and the services at user’s own risk.
Uth Beverage does not intend to attract anyone below the age of 18 years to enter into binding legal contracts under the applicable laws.
Uth Beverage does not intentionally or knowingly collect Information from anyone below the age of 18 years. Uth Beverage encourages patents and guardians to be involved in the online activities of a minor to ensure that no Personal Information is collected from a minor without their prior consent.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION:
- Uth Beverage is committed to ensure that your Information is secured. To protect your data from loss, prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard secure the information we collect online.
- Uth Beverage uses industry standards and physical, technical and administrative security measures to keep information confidential and secure and Uth Beverage will not share your Information with third parties except as otherwise provided in this Policy. Please be advised that, however, while Uth Beverage strives to protect Information and privacy, Uth Beverage cannot guarantee or warranty its absolute security when Information is transmitted over the internet into the Website.
- Access to your online account on the Website is via your email/ username which is password protected and this helps to secure your account information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account, including passwords with anyone. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify Uth Beverage by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You shall be liable to indemnify Uth Beverage for any loss suffered by Uth Beverage due to such unauthorized use of your account.
- For any loss or theft of Information, due to unauthorized access to your device through which you use the Website or other reasons solely attributable to you, Uth Bevarage shall not be held liable or responsible under any circumstances whatsoever. Further, Utrh Beverage shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond Uth Beverage’s reasonable control including but not limited to acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of internet services or telephone services if the user etc.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Uth Beverage may disclose your Information if it is required under law to do so.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to Uth Beverage in writing through an email at email@example.com requesting the same. If you at any time wish to rectify your Information, you may write to Uth Beverage at the email address mentioned above.
- Once you withdraw your consent to share the Information collected by Uth Beverage, Uth Beverage shall have the option not to fulfil the purposes for which the said Information was sought and Uth Beverage may restrict you from using the services in the Website and/ or the Website itself.
TERMS OF STORAGE OF INFORMATION:
- Uth Beverage shall store your Information for such periods as may be required by law.
- You agree that you will not submit any false information or any illegal or damaging content on the Website. Uth Beverage reserves the right to terminate access to or the ability to access the Website in response to any concerns Uth Beverage may have about false, illegal or damaging content, or for any other reason, in its sole discretion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- Uth Beverage is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions or inactions of any third parties that receive your Information.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Uth Beverage shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. The term Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Uth Beverage and shall include without limitation fire, flood, explosions, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, war, acts of government, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, pandemic or national/ state lockdown due to any reason and any other similar events not within the control of Uth Beverage.
- To enhance your experience with the Website, many of the web pages use “Cookies” and pixel tags and clear gifts on certain pages of Website. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or let you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Uth Beverage uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Uth Beverage analyse data about web page traffic and improve its Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Uth Beverage only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies helps to provide you with a better website, by enabling Uth Beverage to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives Uth Beverage access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY:
Uth Beverage reserves the right to change, update and modify this Policy from time to time. The Policy shall come to effect from the date of such change, update and modification. It is recommended that you regularly check this Policy to apprise yourself of any updates. Your continued use of Website or provision of data or information thereafter will imply your unconditional acceptance of such updates of this Policy.
GRIEVENCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM:
If you wish to make a complaint regarding any violation of the provisions of this Policy, you may send a written complaint at: firstname.lastname@example.org.