Mutant Glutamine 300 gm
Bright Commodities | firstname.lastname@example.org
MUTANT ,1589 Kebet Way , Port Coquitlam, BC , Canada V3C 6L5 | email@example.com | 1-844-468-8268
- Immune system & digestive system support
- Standards for safety and purity
- Helps to build and maintain muscle tissue
- Prevents muscle tissue breakdown catabolism
- Growth hormone releaser
- Improves nitrogen retention
- Increase protein absorption
Glutamine is the most abundant free form amino in muscle. Supplementing with L-Glutamine helps replenish glutamine levels for improved muscle repair plus many other benefits (including helps support immune system & digestive system after physical stress). Mutant exclusively uses only Japanese grade L-Glutamine from fermented sources. Micronized for higher solubility & uptake and conforms to USP grade (United States Pharmacopeia) standards for safety and purity.
- Improves brain functioning. Glutamine promotes mental alertness, focus, memory and problem solving.
- Stabilizes blood sugar levels.
- Promotes healthy gut functioning. If you are suffering from ulcers, constipation, or diarrhoea, glutamine works very well in relieving these symptoms.
- Aids in recovery from chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia.
- Supports protein synthesis and stores glycogen for energy in the muscle tissue.
- Helps balance the acid/alkaline level in the body.
- Promotes weight loss by promoting muscle enhancement. Muscle, in turn, boosts the metabolism.
- Supports pancreatic function.
- Decreases addiction cravings for such things as alcohol.
Produced in a facility that also handles ingredients from milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish (glucosamine source), tree nuts, soy, wheat, peanut, and sulfites.
As a dietary supplement add 1 level scoop to 8 fl oz (227 mL) of cold water, protein shake or your favourite beverage; stir or shake 5-10 seconds and enjoy.
- 5 2
- 4 0
- 3 0
- 2 0
- 1 0
|Number of Servings||60|
|Serving Size||5 g|