BestSource Nutrition’s Ashwagandha Root Extract (450 mg) 60 Capsules
- The major biochemical constituents of Ashwaganda root are steroidal alkaloids and steroidal lactones in a class of constituents called withanolides. BestSource Nutrition’s Ashwagandha is directly extracted from root and is standardized to 1.5% withanolides. The withanolides serve as an important hormone precursors that can convert into human physiologic hormones as needed, thus Ashwagandha promotes Stress-Relief & General Well-being.
- Our manufacturing process is carefully managed from harvest to formulation using state of the art technology to guarantee the highest quality of ashwagandha extract.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), an Indian herb (also known as Indian ginseng, winter cherry, rasayana) has traditionally been used as rejuvenating, revitalizing, anti-stress, cognitive improvement ability, anti-aging herb. It’s a popular functional food in the form of capsules. Ashwagandha’s most compelling modern use is as an “adaptogen” because it assists the body ‘adapt’ to the negative effects of chronic STRESS by increasing energy, immunity, and stamina.
- Reduce stress and helps improve endurance.
- Fight depression and mood swings
- Act as an antioxidant
- Supports immune function
- Cellulose, Excipients
- For adults, take one (1) capsule daily preferably with a meal.
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container||60 Capsules|
|Veg / Non Veg||Veg|