BestSource Nutrition Red Clover, Trifolium Pratense, Nourishing Herb, 100g
Sold By: BESTSOURCE NUTRITION PRIVATE LIMITED
- Red Clover is the best herb for women above 30 as it is source of many vital natural nutrients
- Provides post-menopausal support, just by relishing 2 cups daily.
- Red clover has isoflavones that mimics estrogen, boost collagen helping the skin to stay youthful and lustrous.
- For Best Results, take it in Tea decoction form. Red Clover gives deep amber color, tasty decoction.
- BestSource Nutrition’s Red Clover is cultivated in most natural surroundings of Himalayas ensuring best quality of flowers
Red clover (Trifolium pratense) is a perennial herb that commonly grows in meadows throughout Europe and Asia, belonging to the legume family. The red flowers are usually dried to be taken as a deep, amber coloured decoction as Tea. Research has shown that in women, red clover significantly eases menopausal symptoms (such as hot flashes, estrogen imbalance, cardiovascular health, and osteoporosis.etc) and has a positive effect on vaginal cytology due to naturally occurring isoflavones. Red clover is a source of many nutrients including calcium, magnesium and has blood purifying action. This is wonderful for pregnancy preparation.
- Improves Bone Mineral Density
- Wonderful for pregnancy preparation
2-3 cups daily.