Sold By: AARKIOS HEALTH PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: Mumbai
• Influx Healthcare Plot No.10, Phase-II, Genesis Ind. Township, Kolgaon, Palghar - 401404, Maharashtra
• Swiss Garnier Biotech Pvt. Ltd.-21, Industrial Area, Mehatpur, Dist. UNA, Himachal Pradesh - 174315
• Maxcure Nutravedics Ltd.-13, Sector-6A, I.I.E., SIDCUL, Haridwar - 249403, Uttarakhand
• Zeon Biotech-Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445. Gujarat
• Scitech Specialities Pvt. Ltd.-A-3, STICE, Musalgaon, Tal: Sinnar, Dist: Nashik -422112
• FSSAI Licence Number - 10012022000603
• Country of Origin: India.
The ratio of good to bad bacteria is a critical measure in determining your overall health. There is evidence that many gastrointestinal ailments are caused by a poor balance of the intestinal microbiota. Microbiota can be disturbed with the administration of antibiotics, or because of a poor diet, or other causes. Once disturbed, pathogens and opportunistic microorganisms take control, and the normal microflora changes. Pathogen microorganisms produce abnormal changes in our bodies that help them multiply and thrive.
Several studies* indicate that taking probiotics, or “good” bacteria, especially a high-concentration probiotic preparation of specific live freeze-dried bacterial species that are normal components of the human gastrointestinal microflora may help with severe abdominal discomfort and diarrhea.
These strains include four strains of lactobacilli (Lactobacillus casei, L. Plantarum, L. acidophilus and L. delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus), three strains of bifidobacteria (Bifidobacterium longum, B. breve and B. infantis) and Streptococcus salivarius subsp Thermophiles. Some probiotics strains may help reduce the pathogen bacteria and yeasts in your gut, some balance your intestinal PH.
- May help improve the overall health of the intestine.
- May help normalize and maintain healthy bowel functions
- Helps improve the absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- It May help increase immunity
Adults one capsule daily, preferably before breakfast. Can be increased up to 3 capsules. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Serving Size||2 Capsules|
|Number of Servings||30|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money