Sold By: AARKIOS HEALTH PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: Mumbai
• Influx Healthcare Plot No.10, Phase-II, Genesis Ind. Township, Kolgaon, Palghar - 401404, Maharashtra
• Swiss Garnier Biotech Pvt. Ltd.-21, Industrial Area, Mehatpur, Dist. UNA, Himachal Pradesh - 174315
• Maxcure Nutravedics Ltd.-13, Sector-6A, I.I.E., SIDCUL, Haridwar - 249403, Uttarakhand
• Zeon Biotech-Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445. Gujarat
• Scitech Specialities Pvt. Ltd.-A-3, STICE, Musalgaon, Tal: Sinnar, Dist: Nashik -422112
• FSSAI Licence Number - 10012022000603
• Country of Origin: India.
During the digestion process, the body secretes essential acids and enzymes to help break down food so that it can be readily absorbed into the bloodstream and utilized as energy. Occasionally the ability to adequately produce these enzymes is impaired and food does not get properly digested; causing discomfort, bloating, and wind. HealthAid Digeston Plus is a unique blend of purely vegan digestive enzymes combined with fruit extracts such as pineapple and papaya, which are well known for their naturally occurring digestive enzymes and their function in the breakdown of food. The formula is boosted with a superior blend of 600 million viable bacterial strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium to help replenish the body’s good bacteria. Last but not least, the formulation contains chloride in the form of Calcium chloride that is proved to contribute to healthy digestion. Digeston Plus tablets with vegan enzymes, fruit extracts, friendly bacteria, and chloride, all in one-a-day tablet offer you digestive comfort and intestinal balance! Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Contribute to normal digestion by production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach
- May accelerate digestive process, due to active enzymes
- Assist the body in the breakdown of food
- Increase the absorption of nutrients
- Assist the body in normal metabolic functions
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal gastrointestinal balance and microflora
Enzyme Blend (Amylase, Protease, Glucoamylase, Pectinase, Alpha Galactosidase, Lactase, Beta-Glucanase, Cellulase, Lipase CR, Bromelain, Xylanase, Hemicellulase, Malt Diastase, Invertase, Papain), Calcium Chloride, Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Stabiliser (croscarmellose sodium), Binding agent(polyvinylpyrrolidone), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide, purified talc).
For adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with meals. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Serving Size||1 Tablets|
|Number of Servings||60|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money