Sold By: AARKIOS HEALTH PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: Mumbai
• Influx Healthcare Plot No.10, Phase-II, Genesis Ind. Township, Kolgaon, Palghar - 401404, Maharashtra
• Swiss Garnier Biotech Pvt. Ltd.-21, Industrial Area, Mehatpur, Dist. UNA, Himachal Pradesh - 174315
• Maxcure Nutravedics Ltd.-13, Sector-6A, I.I.E., SIDCUL, Haridwar - 249403, Uttarakhand
• Zeon Biotech-Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445. Gujarat
• Scitech Specialities Pvt. Ltd.-A-3, STICE, Musalgaon, Tal: Sinnar, Dist: Nashik -422112
• FSSAI Licence Number - 10012022000603
• Country of Origin: India.
Magnesium orotate tablets 500mg- health aid, what is magnesium orotate tablets? magnesium orotate tablets contain magnesium orotate, which is scientifically formulated and developed to give an optimum benefit. Bone is living tissue and to help keep it healthy, you must have the right nutrients in your daily diet. Calcium is essential to help maintain strong bones, along with magnesium for its absorption and utilization. Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of calcium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium and vitamin c. It helps convert blood sugar to energy and is useful in muscular cardiovascular and nervous functions. The well-balanced formula helps maintain strong bones and teeth, as well as the health of the heart, muscles, and nerves. Healthaid magnesium orotate is specially chelated for maximum absorption and utilization. What are magnesium orotate tablets for? may help strengthen bone structure and teeth, may help with menstrual cramps, may help alleviate the symptoms associated with osteoporosis, may help with backaches and aching bones, may help alleviate muscle cramps.
- It May Help strengthen bone structure and teeth
- May help with menstrual cramps
- It May help alleviate the symptoms associated with osteoporosis
- May Help with backaches & aching bones
- It May help alleviate muscle cramps
Magnesium Orotate, Bulking Agent [di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC)], Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Stabiliser (cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose), Natural Colour (titanium dioxide).
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily on an empty stomach. Can be increased to two tablets if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Number of Servings||30|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money