Sold By: AARKIOS HEALTH PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: Mumbai
• Influx Healthcare Plot No.10, Phase-II, Genesis Ind. Township, Kolgaon, Palghar - 401404, Maharashtra
• Swiss Garnier Biotech Pvt. Ltd.-21, Industrial Area, Mehatpur, Dist. UNA, Himachal Pradesh - 174315
• Maxcure Nutravedics Ltd.-13, Sector-6A, I.I.E., SIDCUL, Haridwar - 249403, Uttarakhand
• Zeon Biotech-Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445. Gujarat
• Scitech Specialities Pvt. Ltd.-A-3, STICE, Musalgaon, Tal: Sinnar, Dist: Nashik -422112
• FSSAI Licence Number - 10012022000603
• Country of Origin: India.
The liver is the metabolic center for the body, responsible for the processing of much of the body’s metabolic waste. The liver processes this through two main mechanisms, known as phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification. Modern lifestyle choices can force the liver to work hard and nutritional support may be beneficial for it to function optimally.
- Regulates already damaged liver tissues and stimulates the production of new liver cells
- Supports liver health and helps remove toxins from the body
- May aid fat digestion, preventing the body from storing excess fat
(di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), L-Cysteine, L-Glutamine, L-Methionine, Choline Citrate, Dandelion Root (Taraxacum Officinalis), Inositol, Artichoke Leaf Powder, Standardised Milk Thistle Extract, Curcumin Extract, Anti-caking agents (veg. magnesium stearate, veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide), Beta Carotene, Glazing Agent (opadry clear), Niacin (nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Thiamin HCL (vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
Adults and children over 16 years of age, two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Number of Servings||60|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money