Sold By: AARKIOS HEALTH PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: Mumbai
• Influx Healthcare Plot No.10, Phase-II, Genesis Ind. Township, Kolgaon, Palghar - 401404, Maharashtra
• Swiss Garnier Biotech Pvt. Ltd.-21, Industrial Area, Mehatpur, Dist. UNA, Himachal Pradesh - 174315
• Maxcure Nutravedics Ltd.-13, Sector-6A, I.I.E., SIDCUL, Haridwar - 249403, Uttarakhand
• Zeon Biotech-Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445. Gujarat
• Scitech Specialities Pvt. Ltd.-A-3, STICE, Musalgaon, Tal: Sinnar, Dist: Nashik -422112
• FSSAI Licence Number - 10012022000603
• Country of Origin: India.
Spirulina 500mg Tablets are formulated using the best quality extracts and powders; derived from wildcrafted or organically grown herbs meticulously processed to maintain purity and high potency.
- Contribute to normal spermatogenesisContribute to the maintenance of normal hair
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal nails
- Contribute to the normal function of the immune system and normal thyroid function
- Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate), Binding Agent (gum acacia), Glazing Agent [(hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC), glycerine)], Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Stabiliser (crosslinked sodium carboxymethylcellulose).
For adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food can be increased up to three a day if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake, unless or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Serving Size||2 Tablets|
|Number of Servings||60|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money