Sold By: AARKIOS HEALTH PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: Mumbai
• Influx Healthcare Plot No.10, Phase-II, Genesis Ind. Township, Kolgaon, Palghar - 401404, Maharashtra
• Swiss Garnier Biotech Pvt. Ltd.-21, Industrial Area, Mehatpur, Dist. UNA, Himachal Pradesh - 174315
• Maxcure Nutravedics Ltd.-13, Sector-6A, I.I.E., SIDCUL, Haridwar - 249403, Uttarakhand
• Zeon Biotech-Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445. Gujarat
• Scitech Specialities Pvt. Ltd.-A-3, STICE, Musalgaon, Tal: Sinnar, Dist: Nashik -422112
• FSSAI Licence Number - 10012022000603
• Country of Origin: India.
B vitamins are essential vitamins for the normal function of the immune, nervous system, and reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Deficiency in B vitamins could cause fatigue, anemia, depression, nerve damage, abdominal pain, hair loss, and skin disorders. HealthAid Vegan B Complex provides a complete source of highly absorbable B vitamins to help sustain energy levels in the body and maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal metabolism of proteins and fats
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, red blood cells, skin and vision
- Niacin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cells formation and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Choline & Inositol contribute to normal homocysteine and lipid metabolism and the maintenance of normal liver function
(microcrystalline cellulose,di-calcium phosphate), Niacin (vitamin B3 as nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5 as calcium d-pantothenate), Thiamin (vitamin B1 as thiamine HCl), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Folic Acid (folate), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), D-Biotin.
For adults and children over 16 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Number of Servings||60|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money